eight ✔

"Marcel?" Kate called out, frowning. "Where are you?'

    A tear rolled down Kate's cheek once she saw the boy that she thought had loved her and a girl she disliked making out. She tried to speak, but nothing came out. Another tear seemed to chase after the other one after realizing that she was way too sensitive; she cried because of nearly everything! But not anymore. She was definitely ready to let her anger out on him.

   "Did you actually think you could trick me, Marcel?" Kate scoffed. "You think I'm stupid, huh? You little fucking prick!" She roared.

    Harry quickly turned around. Mackenzie's eyes widened.

    "Y-You're M-Marcel?" Mackenzie stuttered.

    "Yeah, dumbass." She showed her his glasses, which were lying on the floor in front of the boy's bathroom. 

    She smirked as she placed them on his nose. Mackenzie's jaw dropped and then she ran off.

    "You have twenty seconds to explain this, whatever the fuck your name is. I know that you sure aren't the Marcel I know." Kate crossed her arms.

    Fuck, Harry thought.

    "Yes!" Marcel yelled of joy, running out of the room and into the hall. "I'm free." Marcel grinned to himself. That's when he thought of Harry. Marcel's eyes widened. "Harry!"

    He grabbed the car keys and running out of the house and towards the car. Once he had reached it, he hurriedly put his seat belt on and started up the car. He wanted to make the car go so quickly, but he couldn't. Besides, if a cop had caught him, he would've given Marcel a ticket and then it would take even longer to arrive at the school

    He was extremely nervous. He found it so hard to concentrate on the road because the whole time, he kept imagining Kate yelling at someone and that someone was Harry, who was pretending to be Marcel.

   Once Marcel had entered the parking lot, his palms suddenly began sweating and his heart started beating rapidly. He took a deep breath, parking the car. Once he had turned the car off, he exited and he heard Kate, who was yelling. He knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm deeply disappointed in myself for making this chapter so short but it's been forever since I've updated and, hey, I had top give you something. I'm in a rush, okay? I need to go now :/ Don't kill me?

-Melissa