ten ✔

Marcel yawned and placed the phone into his hands. Before he knew it, his fingers were tapping the phone screen, sending a message to Kate.

To: Kate

Are you up?

From: Marcel

   He waited and waited for an answer, but it never came. Hm, maybe he was just taking this too fast. Maybe she just needs some time to finally believe that Marcel actually had a twin. He didn't blame her, it was quite crazy. But, it couldn't hurt to walk by her house, right? He got out of bed, not caring how he looked right now.

   "I'll be back!" He yelled to his mom and he walked out the door.

   After a lot of walking, he had stopped, not believing his eyes.

This can't happening, Marcel though to himself.

From here, he could clearly see Kate kissing a boy. The two never had actually broken up, well, they had never gotten to it, and here was Kate kissing someone else! It upset him, to say the least.

   "I'm really sorry." Marcel heard her say to the guy that she was just locking lips with.

   "It's fine. I know we'll cross paths again, love. I just know it." The guy looked quite sad and yet he still managed to have a smile upon his face, even if it did look weak.

   "I'll really miss you." They said at the same time, starting to hug each other. Unfortunately, Kate couldn't hold in the sadness anymore, like the boy had, and she is seen with tears streaming down her face.

   Kate's mom walks out with a straight face; it's as if she hadn't seen Kate crying, like she didn't really mind.

   "You ready to go?" She asked Kate.

   Kate frowned and nodded. Kate pecks his lips, smiling sadly at him afterwards.

   "Bye." Kate said sadly and got inside the car with her mom. The boy kept on waving to her until she was no where to be seen. That was when Marcel saw that the boy couldn't hold it in anymore since he had now started crying.

   The guy wasn't the only one who was crying right then; Marcel was hurt. Why hadn't she told him about the other guy and why hadn't she told him that she was leaving? That was the other reason why Marcel was crying: She was leaving and he didn't know if she would come back. Many questions flowed around in his head. He groaned when he realized that he was actually crying, feeling something wet against his cheek. He wiped his cheek with his sleeve, sighing to himself.

   "I can't believe this." He mumbled, bringing his sleeve away from his cheek once it had finished and there were no more tears, well, at least on his cheeks; the tears were stinging his eyes and he grabbed the rock closest to him and threw it.

   That helped a bit for him.

   He walked home and pushed the door open, slamming it once he was inside. He clenched his fists and grabbed a pillow from the couch, throwing it at the wall.

   Marcel felt like throwing right now, okay?

   "I don't want to be nice anymore," He whispered to himself and opened the door. "I'm fucking done with all of this."

   Then, a thought went off in his head.

   He ran to Harry's room, searching for any signs of Harry in and to his luck, none are found. He grinned, muttering a "thank god". He ran to Harry's closet and took them to his room, one by one. After doing that, he switches their clothing by placing his clothes in Harry's closet and taking Harry's clothes into his own closet. If Harry asks then Marcel can just tell him that he had decided to give him some clothes, anyways.

Marcel knew that the idea was dumb, but he just simply told himself that he would probably come up with a better idea later.

   "Yes." Marcel smirked and ruffled his hair, looking in the mirror of his own bedroom. "Hm, where does Harry have his beanies?" He muttered and walked back to his brother's room. When his he had found the beanies, he brought them to his room and simply dropped them on the floor. Marcel usually hated dirty rooms, like Harry's, but he didn't care about it at all anymore. He was a whole different person right now.

    He looked at the beanies on the floor, looking at each and every one of the beanies until one caught his eye.

  "Hm. Let's try this one," He placed a green beanie over his head and nodded, "I like the new Marcel better."