six ✔

Marcel's eyes opened to Harry who was poking him as if he were a child.

    "What?" Marcel mumbled, groaning.

   "We need to do the trick already." Harry replied, rolling his eyes. Marcel stood up straight and narrowed his eyes.

    "Already? I'm not even dating her, geez." Marcel fibbed, hoping Harry would believe him.

    He couldn't just let him do it. Kate was Marcel's, only his.

    "Oh, then I can ask her out." Harry added two more words for his sentence with Marcel shot him a look, "For you."

    "It's fine." Marcel's eyes were drooping.

    Marcel didn't even know what time it was, but it sure looked early; the sun wasn't even up yet!  Marcel put on his glasses and gritted his teeth when he saw the clock.

    One 'o clock, the clock by him red.

    "You made me wake up this early?!" Marcel said loudly and then quickly covered his mouth.

    What if his mom had heard him?

    Harry rolled his eyes, "Yup. Besides, I'm used to it since I usually get up at this time."

    Marcel snorted. "Yeah, sure."

    Harry scoffed and stomped out.

    Time to go back to sleep, Marcel thought and put his glasses on the nightstand.

    Harry tiptoed inside Marcel's room and smirked when he saw him asleep. He took the glasses from the nightstand and ran to the bathroom, getting out the gel which would make Harry's hair like Marcel's.

    It was obvious that he was now officialy dating Kate. Anyone could see through his lies, probably even a five year old.

    Harry walked quietly into Marcel's room and by Marcel's closet, taking a look at the clothes.

    Hm, what should I wear?

    "Hon, wake up." Kate's mother whispered.

    "One second, mum." She murmured.

    And by one second, she meant one day. Kate's mum shook her, Kate groaning.

    "Okay, I'm up." She said, squinting her eyes/

    She didn't wanna go to school, though.

    Wait, where's my Marcel? She thought, sitting up straight. Then, she remembered that he was in his own house.

    Her mom noticed the energy and gave her a weird look, "Are you okay, dear?" Kate nodded in response and stood on her feet. Once her mum was out of the room, she had a new text message.

To: Kate

Morning beautiful! 

From: Marcel

To: Marcel

Morning handsome (: x 

From: Kate

To: Kate

You're coming to school, right?

From: Marcel

    Kate laughed at the message and began texting Marcel back, a smile still on her face.

To: Marcel

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Sounds like a special event, huh? Haha. Well, it is if you're there.

From: Kate

    She turned the phone off and sat in a weird position. But, she wasn't focused on that, all of her attention was on the picture of Marcel and Kate sitting on a bench, smiling at the camera.

~Flashback~

    Kate stared at the scrape on her knee and began to cry.

    A voice interrupted her, "Hi."  Kate looked up and saw a boy wearing glasses that was about the same age as her.

    "Hi." She murmured, looking at the scrape and then at Marcel.

    Marcel seemed to notice the scrape because he frowned once his eyes were on Kate's knee."I'm Marcel. I can help you, well my mommy can."  He pointed at a women with dark brown hair who was smiling.

    "I'm Kate. Okay, thanks Marcel." She tried to stand, but once she had left the ground, she droped down again.

    Kate smiled as he took her hand and helped her up.

    "Thank you." She said softly.

    ~End of Flashback~

    A smile bloomed on her face. It may have been a while ago, but she remembered the memory like it was yesterday. She looked back at the picture on the wall and the smile got bigger and her cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much.

    Sweet memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the flashback, Marcel and Kate are like six. '-' I was supposed to be doing my homework but I never got my pencil back, from my mom. I'm way too lazy to get another one, even though one's right there. Woops?

-Melissa xoxo