seven ✔

Dedicated to Ashley ( or _flying_ ) for being so perfect. Wait, that's not the only reason why. So, today, she became even MORE perfect because she made me a cover. She becomes more perf everyday, so today, it adds up to extremely asdfghjkl perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Harry, let me out!" Marcel yelled,  pounding on the door.

    "Next time I suggest you don't lie to me." Marcel snapped, smirking.

    Marcel groaned when he heard the door slam. Marcel's eyes lit up. His phone! He just hoped that it was somewhere in the room where he was at. Unfortunately, he just didn't have enough luck.

    He ran to the window to see if Harry had left yet. He hadn't, but he was just starting to get in the car, looking exactly like Marcel. Maybe he would be able to jump out? No, his room was pretty far up.

    Harry smirked and got out of the car that was now in the school's parking lot. He mmediately saw Kate.

    "Hey Kate!" He said, trying his best to sound like Marcel.

    "Hi Marcel!" She responded happily and kissed Harry's cheek.

   Harry smirked, already thinking about when he would be able to get a piece of her. He wolf whistled when a blonde walked by.

    Damn, he thought.

    Of course Kate saw what he was doing. But, she didn't have a clue that Harry was pretending to be Marcel. So, of course, she thought that Marcel was actually doing this.

    "U-um, let's go." Her voice was shaky. 

    "Okay." Harry muttered and sped past her, leaving her behind.

    Harry's eyes widened when he saw all the girls, wondering why Marcel hadn't told him about these girls. They were more fit then Kate!

    Harry tried his best not to smirk at the girl in a mini skirt, but he failed. He just couldn't believe this one girl has to hold him down from all of them.

    When an idea popped up in his head, he grinned and rushed into the bathroom and made himself normal again. He walked out and winked at the miniskirt girl.

    "Hey babe." He said, backing her up into the wall behind her. "What's your name?"

    "Mackenzie." she replied, smirking at him.