fourteen

Hello, you may read on, but I'm warning you that this is not edited. I'm not saying this is going to be horrendous, but I'm just telling you that this will be the old version of the new version. . . .

Marcel opened the door. There, standing in front of him was Kate.

"Hi." Kate said and smiled at him.

He narrowed his eyes at her, "What do you want?"

"Are you mad at me at or something?" Kate frowned.

"How can you expect me not to be?" Marcel snapped.

"What the fuck did I do?"

"Don't act like you don't know!" Marcel's voice raised without him noticing.

"I don't know," She muttered," and I don't know why you're acting like such a arse, Harry."

Marcel's eyes widened. She doesn't know I'm me. He pulled her inside the house roughly and slammed the door shut.

"I'M NOT HARRY!" Marcel shouted.

"Then who are you?"

"You're acting so damn dumb, Kate." Marcel spat," try again."

"Marcel?"

"Yup." Marcel smirked when her jaw dropped.

"I still don't get why you're mad at me." She said in a small voice.

Marcel furrowed his eyebrows at her. He clenched his fists, but he quickly unclenched them when he realized what he was doing.

"Don't act innocent. I saw you with that boy."

"What boy?"

Marcel rolled his eyes. I'd actually believe her if I didn't catch her.

"I don't know. I just know that you kissed him and left."

"kissed? I haven't kissed anyone!" Kate looked down and gulped, "Marcel, that was Leah.."

Marcel huffed, "Who's Leah?"

"My twin sister."