Chapter Nineteen. Dream

CHAPTER NINETEEN 

Scott listened to the resonance of the voice. A deep echo accompanied the command. An unknown male spoke. 'Do it. We've talked about it. Now do it.'

'I'm not sure,' said Scott. 

'Yes you are. Deep down, you know she wants it. They all do. We've had chats about it. Now do it.'

You think it's okay?' Scott wanted permission, approval for what would come next.

Still the echo from the voice. 'It's okay. She really wants it.'

'Hope so.'

'What's her name?'

'Emily. And I love her.'

She will love you for doing this.' The voice had softened. 'Go ahead, like we discussed.'

Scott looked at Emily. She waited for him. Waited for him to decide. She wore the lingerie from Agent Provocateur. The black lacy bra, briefs, suspenders and stockings. She stood obediently next to  the bed.

He said, 'you've been naughty, Emily. You need to be punished.'

'Dominate me,' she said.

That triggered something in Scott as he glided towards her and stood in front of Emily. 'I'm going to spank you.'

'Dominate me.'

Scott loved that word. It floated round his head, consumed his thinking, and enveloped his body.

She repeated, 'dominate me, dominate me.'

The other guy said she would want this. He said so in the chat room, on the internet, for Dom ideas.

He pulled Emily to the bed. He heard his own rough voice, 'I shall spank you.'

'Dominate me.'

'Yyyesss,' he shouted. Scott felt the pull, then the shake to his shoulder, the image faded. 'Yes.' He had spoken, no longer an echo, but still strange. He looked up, at Emily, disoriented.

-O-

Emily shook Scott awake. She noticed the time. Five o'clock in the morning.

'Wake up, Scott,' she hissed, alarmed at the cry he had made in his sleep. Emily had heard the increasing grunts which had woken her, and then the shout from Scott. Reaching for the bedside light had confirmed Scott appeared to be asleep, on his side, facing her, but obviously going through a nightmare.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and appeared not to know where he was. 'Yes,' he said.

'You were dreaming.' She stroked his hair. 'Just a dream. I'm here.' Emily cuddled close, kissed his damp forehead and put her arm round his shoulder.

'Did I wake you?' He blinked, the side lamp being too harsh in the darkened room.

'I think you were having a bad dream.' 

'Sorry.' He rolled onto his back and closed his eyes.

Emily rested her head on his chest, her leg came over his hips. 'What were you dreaming?'

Scott took his time to answer. 'Us, I think.' His chest heaved and Emily snaked her hand over his ribs and moved her body to be even closer. Her leg touched his groin, unintentional, but she let it rest there anyway. Emily didn't mind that his manhood was clearly hard, felt big, but she wondered if it was something to do with his dream. 

Scott continued, 'I guess it was us.'

'Something nice about us?'

'I think we were running from somewhere.'