Chapter Thirteen. Lessons in love

CHAPTER THIRTEEN 

Emily lay in bed, on her side. She had dozed, on the verge of sleep, relaxed in the after effects of sex, her body completely satisfied. How long Emily had slumbered, she didn't know. A look at the clock on her side table gave her the answer. Four o'clock in the afternoon. She contemplated how she felt having made love with Jessica. They had taken it in turns to explore, feel, clim&x. As far as Emily was concerned, there were no issues of guilt or regret. In fact, she felt closer to Jessica, a bond, an understanding, forged by two people who go through an experience together.

'You in need of food, Jess?' 

Emily felt Jessica's hand stroke her shoulder, felt the other girl's lips close to Emily's ear, felt Jessica's warm body curl up behind her. The duvet moved.

'The only food I want is you.'

'You've had me several times, Jess.' 

Emily let Jessica's hand slide lazily down from her shoulder to her waist and round to her breast. Emily closed her eyes. She let Jess play with her nipple, to send spasms down to her core.

'I lost count, Jess.' With that, Emily rolled onto her back, Jessica moved back to give her room, and they kissed. 'Does this mean we're lesbians?' said Emily.

'No way. It's no reflection on you, Em, but I like a hard c0ck deep inside me. But it was special with you.'

'Was I alright? Did you get what you wanted?'

'Damn right. I haven't had it for a few months, if you ignore the times I masturba4e.' She paused. 'You still want to progress things with Scott, don't you?'

Emily nodded and moved her hands to place them behind her head. She let Jessica bend over to kiss her nearest nipple.

'So, you want Scott to make love to you. That makes you bisexual. Me too.'

Emily stretched and looked up at the ceiling. She loved the way Jess used her teeth to gently pull her nipple. It now stood erect like a pencil rubber. 'I need to teach Scott how to make love,' Emily said.

'Has he found your clit yet?'

'No.' 

Both girls giggled.

'At least,' said Jessica, 'I know what to do.'

'Jess, please stop.' Emily could feel Jessica move down with soft kisses over her tummy. Emily didn't mean stop, she meant eat me. Jess understood this simple unspoken need. Which is why she carried on and ten minutes later gave Emily a beautiful 0rgasm.

-O-

Scott left Andrew's office and walked past the secretary who sat at her desk. Her expression said it all. Raised eyebrows, a quick look in Scott's direction, her mouth firmly shut. Only one problem, Scott realised; she wouldn't be keeping her mouth shut for long. She must have heard the heated exchange of conversation between Andrew and Scott through the closed door. And it wouldn't take long for the secretary to spread the word.

Scott walked out and stopped at the lift to take a plastic beaker from the fountain of filtered water. He took deep breaths to get his heart rate down to normal. He mentally went over his position. Scott always knew it was important to keep in with the management in order to progress his career; a simple truth in any company or place of work. 

Andrew, as head of management, was clearly very angry at Scott for using his boat for sex with Emily. If that was all, the problem could have been patched over in time; time would have healed the rift; a week later perhaps, down at the pub, between friends, Scott and Andrew could have had a joke about it. But. But.