Stealing something from him

This chapter got rewritten so all the writing mistakes should be out now.

Masaomi:

Sometimes his doctor coat will get too hot so he will take it off and just put it down anywhere. He noticed it went missing a few times and after searching he found out why. Whenever he took it off, you wore it. He didn't have the heart to tell you to give it back because you looked too adorable in it so he just lets you wear it till you get tired of it and give it back.

Ukyo:

He still remembers that day very good. He came back from work, tired, so he went upstairs to go take a nap before he starts on dinner, only to find you trying on one of his suits and muttering stuff he would say. He just chuckled before he said that's quite a rude thing to do. So instead of taking a nap, he was too busy giving you a "punishment".

Kaname:

He loves to steal your clothes and put his clothes in your closet instead so you have no choice but to wear his clothes. For some reason, he finds you sexy in them and will always end up sneaking his hands under your shirt or in your pants.

Hikaru:

You have to steal his laptop few times so he will stop working and finally start eating or paying attention to you. He will immediately want it back, worrying you might have accidently deleted something or that he suddenly got an idea and wants to immediately add it to his story.

Tsubaki:

He likes to watch you wearing his clothes. He will play with the end of the shirt and whisper how it will look better on the floor. When you elbow his ribs, he will just laugh it off and say he's joking.

Azusa:

You sometimes steal his glasses for fun. When you comment on how weird it looks, he will roll his eyes and say he wears glasses for a reason.

Natsume:

You tend to steal his controller when you're both playing games so that he will lose. It angers him how childish it is so he will always have a tight grip on his controller and lean away from you when he notices you starting to lose in the game.

Louis:

You steal his hair supplies sometimes. He doesn't mind, he will just chuckle and say you don't have to steal it. So when you're done using it, he will clean them before doing your hair.

Subaru:

Sometimes when you both play basketball, will steal his sport clothing. It always makes him blush. When you return them, he can't help but sniff and hug them, blushing even harder.

Iori:

You stole his garden tools once. He was a bit annoyed since you did it without asking but when he saw the beautiful flowers you were taking care of, he couldn't help but smile and help you.

Yuusuke:

You wore his school shirt once since yours was dirty and he blushed, yelling stuff that made no sense. To shut him up, you kissed him but that only resulted in him fainting. Being in a relationship with Yuusuke, you have to get used to him getting nosebleeds, him yelling things nervously, him fainting when you do sadorable stuff out of nowhere and a tsundere boy refusing to admit he loves you. So you just kicked his side before going away to go get Masaomi.

Fuuto:

You try to steal stuff but he always manages to catch you. He will threaten you and kick you out the room before locking the door.

Wataru:

You had a terrible nightmare but you didn't want to wake Wataru and scare him so you stole his plushies instead. When he saw his plushies gone, he was angry till he saw you crying in fear. So he was quick to remove the plushie out your grip and hug you, assuring you it is okay while patting your head to comfort you.