When you get injured

Masaomi:

You were just playing with Wataru but somehow fell and had skinned your knee. Wataru was worried but then giggled when you laughed. You let Wataru go to his room before punching Masaomi's chest. He was confused but then you said it hurts. He smiled before doing some stuff on it and a band-aid. He gave it a kiss before saying it will heal quickly. You sucked the lollipop and said your not a kid.

Ukyo:

Of course it was in the kitchen. Were cutting carrots but accidently slipped and knife went over arm. Ukyo seemed surprised as the sudden slip. He quickly took your arm and did it under water. He asked if your okay. You nod. So he did some medicine oil on it before a band-aid so you won't try scratching it.

Kaname:

Were both making out. He wanted to lay you on the bed but head hit the headboard. Kaname laughed before rubbing your head. He said sorry. You kick him and yell he ruined the mood. He said you slammed your head against it. so now both arguing but then he just kissed you to shut you. So both continued like nothing happened.

Hikaru:

He asked for some coffee so you went. Came back but tripped over the wires. The hot coffee spilled all over you so Hikaru quickly took you to the bedroom. He said to get changed. So did. He threw the dirty clothes in the laudnry bin for later. He kissed your head and asked if your okay. You just said your embarrassed. He laughed before saying your buying him a new laptop. Raise eyebrow but then remember the coffee also spilled on his laptop.

Tsubaki:

He came back and saw him doing the laundry. He called your name so look up but the iron went over your hand accidently so screamed. He panicked and did cold water over your hand. He asked if your okay. You said it still hurts so hebrought you to Masaomi.

Azusa:

You are clumsy. Were walking but tripped over own foot and fell. Had cut arm somehow. Heard a little chuckle so look and saw Azusa. He said your so cute. He helped you up before doing a band-aid on the cut. He said to learn been a bit more careful. You nod and watch him kiss the band-aid.

Natsume:

You were gaming. He yelled he brought pizza. Cheered. You took a slice and bite but burned top of mouth. Threw it back on table and yelled that hurts. Suddenly he kissed you and his tongue was exploring your mouth. Then both began kissing like crazy. He smirked and asked if that helped. You look at him as if he's an idiot. Ask if he used that as an excuse to kiss you. He nodded before continuing to kiss you.

Louis:

He was curling your hair for a special event later. But he was dozing off to sleep and accidently let the curling iron hit your head. You scream and yell his name. He kept sorrying sorry. He put an ice bag against it. so you told him to go sleep before he passes out at the stairs again. So he left to bed while you held the bag against your back head.

Subaru:

He and you playing basketball like always. You ran and jump to score but lost balance and fell. Held ankel. He quickly ran and asked if your okay. You shake head and said you think you twist it. so he carried you to Masaomi. You said he's like your prince on a white horse or something like that. His cheeks went red and he mumbled to shut up. You laugh before going to Masaomi's office.

Iori:

He was modeling. You were just waiting. But some man tripped with a big light and the light fell on you so some of the glass went in you. Screamed and held leg. Iori didn't care for the shoot and quickly ran to you. So an ambulance was called. They always make so much drama when soemone is injured, probally afraid you will sue them.

Yuusuke:

You were in another fight. But it seems you lost because you thought it was gonna be a fist fight but one had brought an metal pipe. So went to Yuusuke. Said you really wanna quit school. He yelled asking what happened. He held your head and looked at the wounds. You kiss him before saying it's nothing. His cheeks went red and he mumbled stuff quickly.

Fuuto:

He was getting ready to go on stage. You did his belt better before asking if he's okay. He turned but he swinged his microphone accidently to it hit you. Held cheek and yelled his name angry. He laughed and kissed you before running on stage. You glare before taking care of the wound.

Wataru:

He was gaming with Ema. He lost so he threw his controller but you just had to walk past. It hit you in leg so fell. Ema was surprised while Wataru was quickly hugging you and yelling sorry. You chuckled and said it's okay. Pat his head before sitting behind them and watched them gaming.