When you suck your thumb while sleeping

Someone asked if the reader is their sister also. The answer is: It's on you. You can choose if your a demon, their sister/brother or so on. It's your mind!

Also sorry that updates are slow, I'm playing Borderlands Pre-sequel so that's taking most of my free time. (Love Handsome Jack!)

Masaomi:

You had injured your thumb while cooking. So you were for some reason sucking it to make it feel better but fell asleep. When Masaomi entered, he stared in confusion. So he wiped your thumb before doing some medicine on it. then he just layed a blanket over you.

Ukyo:

He told you to be quiet. You were trying to get his attenion but he was working. He suddenly took your thumb and did it in your mouth. He said to go to sleep and not annoy him for today. So you went to sleep with head on his lap. He rolled his eyes and stroked your hair while studying the papers.

Kaname:

He always calls you Baby so you began acting like one just to annoy him. He entered the bedroom and yelled to just stop already. He stormed out. You woke up and did thumb out mouth to laugh. Yell for him to come back. He yelled back only if you stop. So nodded. Both went to sleep together.

Hikaru:

He was taking too long writing some story so you went to sleep. But for some reason began sucking your thumb because you felt lonely. Hikaru entered and stared. He shook you so ask what. He asked why your sucking your thumb. You said your lonely. He opened his arms so jump in. Hug him thightly and he just walked while carrying you back to the sofa. He continued typing while you went to sleep on his shoulder.

Tsubaki:

He ran in and said to act as a baby so just did thumb in mouth. He laughed before saying his lines. He was getting boring so just went to sleep. Forgot to take thumb out mouth. He laughed and shook you. You ask what. He said not to sleep so cute. You wipe thumb before hugging him. Went to sleep while hugging him. He just readed his script.

Azusa:

He entered the house and didn't find you. So he opened the closet to do his shirt away. He almost screamed because you were sleeping in it. you held your baby pictures. You tried not to laugh when he noticed you were sucking your thumb. He shook you a bit till you woke up a tiny bit. He said to sleep on the bed. He carried you before laying you down. Then he got changed into his pajama's before he flopped aside you on the bed.

Natsume:

He was gaming but it was night. You groan and yell for him to stop. He said to just ignore the noise. So both arguing. He yelled to do your thumb in your mouth and go sleep. So later when he finished, he came back and stared. He facepalmed because you really were sleeping with your thumb in your mouth.

Louis:

He was teaching you how to do hair styles. Held the curling iron. You accidently dropped it but in reflex wanted to touch it. luckily Louis took your wrist before you could touch it with your whole palm. Only your thumb and middle finger got burned. It burned so Louis left to go get an ice bag. You sat down on his sofa, but forgot how comfy it is. So fell asleep immediatly. He jogged in then stopped. You were sucking your thumb and middle finger tips to stop the burning. He sighed in relieve bbefore he did the ice bag in your hand. He did your front part of hair while you were sleeping.

Subaru:

You were playing basketball to show him your skills. Accidently hit the hoop so rub thumb. He asked if your fine so nodded. Went to the changing rooms to go get some ice bag but you have being training all day so fell asleep on the bench. Subaru entered to question why your late but he stopped. He stared as you were sucking your thumb while sleeping for the pain to go away a bit. He took a towel before wiping your thumb. He did the ice bag on it before laying his jacket on you. He continued playing basketball while you slept.

Iori:

He was watering his flowers. He suddenly accidently did some water on your face because he didn't see you. You sat up. He frowned and asked why your sucking your thumb. You shrugged saying to not curse at Fuuto. He helped you up before handing his jacket so you won't get a cold since your dripping with water.

Yuusuke:

The teacher told you to stop your sarcastic comments. So you did thumb in mouth. Your friends laughing. You lay head down and fell asleep. Yuusuke facepalmed before he poked you with his pen. He whisper/yelled to stay awake. He failed to wake you so he just went back to listening to the teacher.

Fuuto:

He came back and saw you hugging the plushie he once bought for you from America. You were sucking your thumb making him laugh and say you look like a baby. He layed down aside you and hugged your waist before also going to sleep.

Wataru:

For some reason, he wanted to act as a father to see how good he would be. So you layed down. Just playing along. He said babies such their thumbs. You felt cheeks go red in embarrassment. Said your not gonna do it. he gave puppy eyes so did. He yelled your cute. You cover face and heard Ukyo yell for someone to come help him with food. You quickly ran, screaming you will help.