When you have a nightmare

I finally maked Life Is Strange Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios! Please check it out!

I really don't know what I'm writing...Sorry if this is bad.

Masaomi:

He was sleeping but woke up by your crying. He blinked few times to wake up better before he sat up. He watched you crying so he pulled you on his lap and asked what wrong is. You explained your nightmare so he hugged you before laying down. He waited till you fell back asleep then he went to sleep.

Ukyo:

He came back from a long day of work so see you on the sofa, sleeping. But you were crying in your sleep so he crouched down. He wiped your cheeks before kissing your forehead. He stroked your hair to calm you down, and it worked. He just stayed in the room to make sure your okay.

Kaname:

You had a nightmare so wanted someone to comfort you. You hug Kaname, who woke up by the movements. He chuckled and asked if something's wrong. But he worried when he saw your tears. So he turned on his side so he can look at you. He gave you a kiss before hugging you. You just told him your nightmare. He stayed quiet and held you to comfort you.

Hikaru:

You shot up from bed, sweat running down your face. Went to bathroom and wiped it away before crawling back in bed. Did Hikaru's arm up and hug his waist. His arm pulled you closer. A smile on his face since he knew it was you. You just held him to calm down before going back to sleep when making sure everything's okay.

Tsubaki:

He wasn't here since he was working. You took your phone with shaky hands. Dialed his number and wait. Soon he picked up with his usual happy voice. So both talked. didn't mention your nightmare because you just want to hear his happy voice. Eventually fell asleep talking to him.

Azusa:

You were crying softly in the bathroom. Azusa woke because of the bright light from the bathroom. He did his glasses on and walked to you. He crouched down and rubbed your arms to comfort you. He asked what wrong is but you just shake your head. He nodded in a way to say he understands. He then hugged you and picked you up, carrying you to back to the bed. Both cuddled and talked.

Natsume:

Your favorite anime character died so you had a nightmare about such a thing. Natsume rolled his eyes when hearing the nightmare. He just stroked your hair and put your second favorite anime on. You immediatly stopped crying and were focused on watching it. Both held hands as he just tried going back to sleep.

Louis:

He was cleaning his desk when he heard sobbing so he went to your room. He stared as you were crying, hugging the teddy bear he once gave you. He got on the bed and hugged you. His hand stroking your back. You just held him. But suddenly he left so were confused. He came back and sat behind you. He did some hairstyles in your hair since he knows you like it when he does something in your hair.

Subaru:

He was freaking out when he came home from practice and found you crying in your sleep. He tripped over the chair so you sat up quickly. Stare before laughing. Help him up before asking if he's okay. He just blushed and nodded. Both laughing at how stupid he was.

Iori:

He came back and saws you crying so he sat on the bed, his thumb rubbing your cheek. He asked what wrong is so explain about the scary nightmare. He handed you the flower which he held the whole time. He did it behind your ear before kissing your nose. You just smile and hug him.

Yuusuke:

You had a nightmare so were crying. Yuusuke groaned and sat up. He looked at you and immediatly panicked. He began asking atleast thousand of questions to why your crying and who maked you cry. You tried your best to answer them all but then gave up and just hug him. It maked him go red. he stuttered he will make popcorn and start a movie. You just nodded and started the TV.

Fuuto:

He woke up by your crying. All he said was not to cry so loud. You mumble a sorry and wipe tears before laying down. Turn over so your not looking at him. Knew he wasn't gonna waste his energy on comforting you since he has a concert tomorrow. But smile when his arms snake around your waist and pull you against his chest. He kissed your neck before going back to sleep. So you also went to sleep, holding his hand.

Wataru:

You were crying due a nightmare so he tried to comfort you but failed. Suddenly he ran out the room and came back with ten of his toys. He handed them so laugh and wipe tears. This boy really is so pure and innocent. So both played and soon your nightmare was forgotten.