When you are Bipolar

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! (4 August)

Also got this idea from Shameless Ian Gallagher. Sorry if I offend anyone who has Bipolar Disorder.

Masaomi:

He's a doctor so he knew you were Bipolar when he noticed your mood swings. HE would get you medicine right away and try his best to do wahtever he can to help you feel better.

Ukyo:

He noticed you were baking pancakes so he was confused. But suddenly at the end of the day were laying in bed, yelling for him to leave you. He asked Masaomi about it and he said it could be signs of Bipolar Disorder. So Ukyo took you to a doctor to get the medicine. You tried running away every second he turned around so he would have to hold your waist and pull you along. He said to stop running away. You yelled you don't want the pills. He said they will heal you. You just glare and went along so he will stop nagging.

Kaname:

He was just eating when Subaru came. He told Kaname he should go to your room so Kaname went. He saw Masaomi leaning against the doorway so Kaname asked what wrong is. Masaomi said you won't get out bed. So Kaname went and asked what wrong is. You just did blanket over head. He sighed and rubbed your back. He asked why you didn't tell him. You finally turned head with a raised eyebrow. He said Bipolar. You push him a bit and said your not. He sighed and looked at Masaomi. Masaomi threw a bottle of pills.

Hikaru:

He noticed your weird behavior so he went to go see some friend who studied nursing or whatever it's called. His friend said it are signs of Bipolar. So when he got back, he gave you the pills secretly for weeks by crushing it in your drink or food. You noticed you were getting a bit more tired so ask why. He got nervous and explained everything. You stare before asking how long you have to take them. He said 30-40 years. You cried so he quickly hugged you and said he will help you.

Tsubaki:

He came back from his voice acting and saw you way too happy. He asked if your okay. You just jump on him and hug him. Ask if he wants to join you in jogging. He shook his head and watched with concerned eyes as you ran out door. He left to Masaomi and questioned about the weird behavior. Masaomi explained it could be Bipolar. You came back and saw Tsubaki waiting. Ask what wrong is. He asked if you have Bipolar Disorder. You nodded and left. So Tsubaki tried his best to follow your mood swings.

Azusa:

He knew it before you told him because your sibling (If you don't have siblings then one of your friends) told him before he become your boyfriend. He just never brought it up because you seemed to be getting better. He wouldn't get angry if you stayed in bed for days; he would just feed you and then leave you so you can think and be alone. Or if your soooo happy he would try his best to also be happy.

Natsume:

He found a bottle of pills, empty. At first he was worried you tried commiting suicide but he just found all the pills in the toilet. He quickly went to you and took your controller out your hand so you would pay attenion to him and not the game. He asked why you tried flushing them. You said they make you feel like shit. He crouched down so he is eye to eye with your sitting pose. He took your legs and said they will heal you a little better. You glare so he glared back. He said not to do it again. You took the empty bottle and readed the label. Said sure. He smiled and kissed you before he elft to go buy more. Now he always feeds you the pills so he can see that you took them.

Louis:

He got a call from some doctor and the doctor told Louis. You were planning on killing that doctor but Louis hugged you from behind so you can't move. He said to calm down so you did. He said he doesn't care if your Bipolar. You smile and thank him. He kissed your cheek before both cuddling on the sofa. He asked why you didn't tell him. You just shrugged and said you were worried he might hate you. He seemed shocked. He hugged you quickly and said he loves you too much.

Subaru:

He wacthed as you have being playing basketball for hours. He yelled to take a break. You smile and said your not tired. he sighed and said a Bipolar person is so troublesome. He picked you up so yelp. You were punching his back so you would get off his shoulder. He blushed because everytime you moved your ass also moved. He said to stop struggling. He threw you on the sofa and came back with water. He handed you the pill so glare. He said you haven't taken it today. You only take the pills so he will become happy. He always makes sure you don't overdo yourself when doing sports and then he would make sure you taken your pill. You just layed on him and went to sleep. He stroked your hair and blushed.

Iori:

You said you need to see him after school. So now both at some alley. You said you have Bipolar Disease. He smiled and said he knows. You raise eyebrow and slowly ask how. He said his father had Bipolar disorder and he saw the signs in you also. You pout and ask if he now wants to leave. He quickly hugged you and said of course not. You smile and hug back. Don't know why but you began crying. He wiped your tears with a tissue before he asked if you wanna go to the carnival to cheer up. You smile and nod. Both quickly went to the carnival.

Yuusuke:

HE didn't see you in school so he asked your friends. They said you left to go see a doctor for your Bipolar Disease. So after school, he ran to your house. He asked why he didn't know. You yell for him to call before coming. Did shirt on so he blushed. You said you only found out this week and didn't want to worry him. He frowned a bit and said he's your boyfriend. You roll eyes and said sorry. So both talked. Ask if he will leave you if it gets too much. He shook his head so kiss his cheek making his face go red.

Fuuto:

He kicked the bed and yelled to get out the damn bed. You threw pillow and cuddle blanket. He stormed to Masaomi and yelled asking what the hell wrong is with his lover. Masaomi went to go look what Fuuto meant. So Masaomi explained it since he's a doctor. Fuuto ask what he can do. masaomi did his shoulders up and said nothing, you need to get over it yourself. So Fuuto just placed food on the nightstand and would lay aside you and study his songs. He never left your side, only for the bathroom of course.

Wataru:

Every brother knew it except Wataru. So he asked if you wanna play but you said your too tired. He later came back with food and said you need to eat. You said you aren't hungry. So he went to Iori since he's the only one home. They talked. Iori explained what Bipolar means to Wataru. So Wataru just came back and slept aside you the whole day until you got up and played with him.