How you met his mother

Masaomi:

He forgot his coat and bento at home so you thought you should drop it off. As you enter his office, saw a beautiful woman sitting on his desk though, so you immediately began thinking bad things. But Masaomi gave you a grin as he excitedly said, "Y/n, meet my mother, Miwa." So you awkwardly bowed, saying hello. But Miwa was very nice and happily bowed back, saying it's very nice to finally meet you. You and Miwa got along so good that Masaomi felt jealous because he was being left out.

Ukyo:

Ukyo was busy working so you went to go get him some coffee. But in the kitchen found a blonde woman stroking Wataru's hair so awkwardly asked who she is. She just gave you a smile as she said, "You must be Y/n, I'm Miwa." You had heard a lot of Ukyo's mother so quickly bowed, saying it's nice to meet her finally. You both had a nice chat till you remember you were here to get coffee so quickly made some before rushing to Ukyo.

Kaname:

You were pinned against the wall by Kaname, who was happily having a make out session with you. But as your hands began unbuttoning his shirt, the door opened so both look to see a beautiful woman. She just stared before she smiled, "Oh, sorry, but I suggest leaving this for later, the food's getting cold." All you could do was stare with a blush of embarrassment while Kaname quickly nod, buttoning his shirt. When the door shut, Kaname quickly explained that was his mother and he totally forgot she was coming by for dinner.

Hikaru:

You and Hikaru were gonna go to the place you always wanted to visit so his mother came to wish him goodbye and a safe trip. She and you had a nice chat before you and Hikaru left. Hikaru was very happy to see you getting along with his mother.

Tsubaki:

Tsubaki got into an accident so you rushed to him. But as you enter his hospital room, he wasn't there but instead a woman. At first thought you were in the wrong room but then Tsubaki entered so quickly point at the woman, asking who the hell she is. But the woman just chuckled out, "I'm sorry, this is indeed an awkward way to meet, I'm Tsubaki's mother, Miwa." You awkwardly bowed, saying sorry but she said it's okay. Tsubaki teased you about the way you pointed at his mother and asked who the hell she is for months.

Azusa:

He wanted you to meet her for a long time since he thinks meeting the parents is important. He always told you how nice she was and how she always made time for her children even when she was very busy. So you were also excited to meet her. When you finally got to meet her, were so happy because she was a very nice, polite woman who could take a joke. When she left, she praised Azusa for finding such an amazing lover, which he blushed at before mumbling a thank you.

Natsume:

It was out of nowhere. He just came home with a woman, saying "Y/n, meet my mother. Mother, meet my lover Y/n." Gave her a quick smile before dragging Natsume to your kitchen, both arguing about him dragging her here unexpected. When you exit the kitchen, Miwa gave a smile as she apologized for coming out of nowhere, claiming she had no other time to meet you. So after the awkwardness vanished, all three had a good time talking about stuff and making dinner.

Louis:

He asked it out of nowhere if you would want to meet his mother, so couldn't help but cough on your food before asking why. He just pointed at the window before saying, "She's outside." When you looked through the curtains, saw a beautiful woman standing there, waiting, so quickly yell at Louis to let her in then. So Louis let her in. The woman happily greeted you, saying she's very happy Louis found someone so pretty and nice.

Subaru:

You were joining Subaru for a jog when he suddenly stopped and greeted a beautiful, blonde woman. Curiously ask who this is. Subaru blushed before quickly saying his mother. So quickly greeted the woman, saying it's nice to meet her. She smiled and said it's also nice to meet you and saying she's Miwa. So all three went to the nearby store, getting some water before saying your byes and continuing the jog.

Iori:

You actually asked if you could meet his mother. Iori hesitated but then said you could. So when Miwa had time, both went to her place. Miwa was very nice and welcoming. You almost broke a glass due how nervous you were, but Miwa just chuckled and assured you you don't have to be so nervous.

Yuusuke:

You met her outside of school. Yuusuke was tying his shoes so you held his backpack when a car pulled up, a beautiful woman inside of it. She smiled at Yuusuke as she said she will give him a ride home. When she spot you, she happily asked if you're his girlfriend/boyfriend, to which Yuusuke blushed and yelled "mother!" You just smiled and nod, shaking her hand, introducing yourself. So after giving Yuusuke back his backpack and saying bye, the two left.

Fuuto:

You were backstage of his concert, aside some rich woman. She asked if you're Y/n so nod, asking why. She gave you a smile and said she's Miwa, his mother, so you were quick to bow, saying hello. She just chuckle and assured you not to be so nervousness. So you and her both had a fun conversation till Fuuto came and ruined it.

Wataru:

You see her every day when you walk Wataru home. She always offers you to stay for dinner or to just stay and have a nice chat, but you usually decline since you have your own place to go to.