You slap his ass

Requests are always open. (Both One-shots and Scnearios can be requested.)  As long as people keep reading, I keep updating so don't worry about this book stopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masaomi:

He was taking so long in changing. You got up and slap his ass. Said you will wait downstairs. Left, leaving behind a shocked Masaomi. He rubbed his butt and said that hurt. You heard it so yell for him to hurry then.

Ukyo:

He was cooking for everyone. You jump down the stairs so he said to stop doing that. You slap his ass saying he needs to stop being like a butler. He stared, still trying to think of what you just did, so you awkwardly walk to the living.

Kaname:

He always does it so walk around searching for him. You notice him doing his monk outfit on. You just slap his ass and heard him curse. You look at his eyes finally. You both staring. You said you don't see what fun about it is. You walk away. Kaname just tried to figure out why you slapped his ass.

Hikaru:

You were trying to get his attenion. He held his laptop and said to wait a few seconds. You glare before smirking. Slap his ass and said you have to go somewhere. He almost dropped his laptop but catched it on time.

Tsubaki:

He and you were both getting drunk. You slapped his ass and said it's so squishy. He said he knows. So both now fangirling over his ass. Natsume kicked you two out his house for your weirdness.

Azusa:

Tsubaki dared you to make Azusa blush. You sneak to Azusa. Tsubaki said he will give you 100 yen. You said that's nothing. He said that's all he's giving. So you sneak begind Azusa. Slap his ass before he yelped. He turned around and his cheeks were red. you laugh and said you won. Tsubaki cursed and gave the money. Azusa yelled to stop using him as bet.

Natsume:

He wasn't allowing you to game so you tickle him but he didn't laugh or anything. He got up and ask if you want anything. You said no. He left. You quickly put game in but he came back and said to stop playing games 24/7. you slap his ass and said he needs to be more cheerfull. He glared and said not to slap his ass. You shuffled aside so he sat down and both played games.

Louis:

You needed your hair done but he said he can't. You slap his ass and ask please. So kept touching his ass before he said he will do it if you stop touching his butt. You pout and said it's squishy. He did your hair with a blush. You love teasing him because he doesn't fight back.

Subaru:

He was practicin. He panted and went to you. You went backwards and said he stinks. He said he will go change. He rolled his eyes at your reaction. You slap his ass and take his bag saying you will go ahead. His cheeks went red and he yelled not to do that. He ran to catch up.

Iori:

You were waiting on him to finish his shoot. He posed and his ass came in view. You stared at it. Now you just wanna squish it but Iori would never let you. You smirked and called him over after he finished. He came and raised his eyebrow. You just slap his ass and ran quickly away. He yelled and followed. The staff just laughed at you two.

Yuuske:

You love when he goes tsundere mode. You run past and slap his ass. His face went red. he chased you, screaming stuff. Kaname was laughing. You run pass but first high fived with Kaname.

Fuuto:

He slapped your ass earlier but it hurted so want revenge. Sneak around the backstage of his concert. Some staff said he's getting changed. You enter his room. He wanted to shout to get out but then he noticed it was you. He asked why you here. You just smiled innocently before slapping his ass hard, making sure it can leave a red mark. He yelled to get back but you already left with a victory smile.

Wataru:

He was trying to climb up some rope but he fell off. He cried so you got off the bench. Pat his butt and told him to man up. So helped him up the rope. When he got on top, you quickly yell for him not to slide down or he will have some pain. He was too scared to get down so had to help him down.