When you wear a bikini

Just a reminder; the reader is whatever gender you want them to be.

Masaomi:

He bought ice cream for you two while you changed to your bikini. When he saw you, he accidently dropped your ice cream, stuttering out he's sorry before giving you his ice cream, side glancing you every five seconds.

Ukyo:

You were going with your friends to the beach. You wanted to be sure your bikini is good so you went to Ukyo, who was reading. When his eyes looked up, he just froze, staring at your body. Eventually you had to leave due how awkward it became.

Kaname:

He likes to take you to the beach, just to see you in a bikini. Of course it always ends in make out sessions or him carrying you to the nearest private place to fix his problem in his pants.

Hikaru:

When you came to Hikaru to inform him you're ready to go to the beach, he will just stare before saying he wants that bikini. You will just chuckle before saying he's a boy. He will just shrug and say it's beautiful.

Tsubaki:

He will flip and run around the house, yelling his lover is beautiful. After Fuuto yelled for him to shut up, he finally went with you to the beach. At the beach, he would glare at anyone looking at you while holding his jacket tightly around you.

Azusa:

When he saw your bikini, he immediately covered his face with his script to hide his red face. He will ask if your bikini isn't too revealing the whole way to the beach, carrying a swimsuit for if you want to switch, but every time you kept saying you don't want to change since you like the bikini.

Natsume:

You bought a new bikini so wore it before asking Natsume if it looks good. But he will be too focused on his game, so you will have to go in front of the screen, asking the question again. He will just stare before throwing a blanket on you, saying not to wear such clothes at home. When you ask him why, he will just frown and awkwardly put a pillow on his lap, mumbling it looks sexy on you.

Louis:

You two go to the pool a lot, so he sees you in swimwear a lot. He will always stare when you aren't looking. When you found out, couldn't help but chuckle before saying he can just look. So he will just stare, always amazed by how amazing you look.

Subaru:

You were in your friend's car, going to the beach, when you saw Subaru walking with some of his basketball friends. So you got out the car and went over, asking if he wants to also come to the beach. But he just blushed before he threw his jacket over you, saying not to come dressed like that here. You just rolled your eyes before leaving. His friends wolf whistled so Subaru angry told them to shut up.

Iori:

He will glare at anyone who dares look at you. He almost even punched a guy, but luckily you managed to drag him away before he punched the guy. When you tell him to stop being so jealous, he will just huff and tell you to stop wearing such revealing clothes.

Yuusuke:

You just finished changing so exit the bathroom, only to see Yuusuke. Just smile before asking how you look. But when you looked at him, awkwardly tap your upper lip, saying he has a noseblood, he will just run away, holding his nose. When he finally managed to be near you without having a nosebleed, he will say you can't go. When you asked why not, he just angry yelled because only he can see you like this.

Fuuto:

He will smirk, sayig he has a beautiful boyfriend/girlfriend while his hands slide all over your body. When you say you have to go or your friends will be stuck waiting for you, he will immediately freeze before picking you up and throwing you on his bed, saying nobody can see you like this, only him.

Wataru:

He is too innocent to think anything dirty. He kept hugging you and dragging you with him to the water. Kaname tried to talk to you, but Wataru did his hand out, his other hand holding yours in a tight grip, before he yelled "Mine!".