When they find out you cut

I just want to say; I am in no way joking about this subject.

I do admit, I used to cut myself when I was still in school (since I already had so much stress and then learned I also have autism, dyslexia, dyscalulia and a learning disability) till one day my friend found out. My friend told my favorite teacher who gladly helped me after school by talking with me.

I will admit, it did not help much, I only stopped cutting once I was pulled out of school. Till this day, my parents still don't know I used to cut...

I just want to say; cutting yourself is the worst thing you can do. it is dangerous and will only cause even more trouble.

If you're thinking of cutting, talk to someone you trust and like or, just do what I do; a fun activity to forget about the negative.

Masaomi:

He isn't very strong with blood, finding it disgusting and always feels fainty when he sees it but he will man up and take care of your cuts, bandaging it before kissing the bandages, whispering to never do such a thing again. He will watch you very closely for months, scared you will cut yourself again.

Ukyo:

He noticed it when you were at breakfast and you reached for the bread, your sleeve pulling up to show the cuts. He choose to wait till breakfast ended. He took you to your room and had a talk with you about it. He listened as you explained your reason for cutting, giving you tissues when you began crying. When you finished explaining, he hugged you and said cutting will fix nothing and to come to him if you have any problems and he will gladly help you solve it.

Kaname:

He noticed everytime he tried to have sex with you, you pushed him away. At first he thought you were just not in the mood or that you don't like him anymore but when one day he snaked his fingers in your sleeve to tease you and try to get you horny, he felt the cuts. He was mortified because he thought you were happy, he never thought his boyfriend/girlfriend would ever cut and he felt like shit for having never noticed your sadness before. He apologized many times, kissing the cuts, saying he will help you with whatever upset you and that you should love yourself and not ruin yourself.

Hikaru:

He heard it by the person who hates me so he was quick to rush to you and ask if you're cutting yourself. You denied but he rolled up your sleeves to see the cuts. He was quite upset with you for lying to him all this time but he knew you did it just because you don't want to upset him so he will hug you, whispering you can tell him anything and he will slap anyone with his laptop who angers you. He was glad to hear you chuckle at his little joke.

Tsubaki:

He was hugging you, his fingers playfully roaming your body. He noticed you leaned away whenever he neared your wrists so he rolled up your sleeves to see the cuts. Immediately his playful grin vanished and he got serious, asking what wrong is and if he did something wrong to upset you. You quickly said he did nothing wrong and explained. While explaining, he will be very quiet, listening and rubbing his thumbs over the cuts in a soothing way. When you finished explaining, he will kiss the cuts, apologizing for never having noticed how sad you were.

Azusa:

You told him when it finally got too much for you. He was shocked to hear it since he always thought you were happy and he never imagined his boyfriend/girlfriend would cut themselves. Every time, before bed, he will want you to tell him about your day and how you feel. If you had a bad day, he will cuddle you and assure you it is all okay.

Natsume:

He accidently entered while you were changing. He would have walked out if he did not notice the cuts on you. He was quick to forget about the fact that you're only in your underwear, demanding answers to why there are cuts on your body. While you explained, he will help you put your clothes on before kissing you and saying you shouldn't do such a foolish thing and tell him your problems instead so he can help you.

Louis:

He was doing your hair when the curling iron when he lost his grip on it. You let out a pained scream as it hit your arm. You tried to rush away but Louis was faster to take your arm and roll your sleeve up. He just stared at the cuts and the red mark. He gave you a silent hug before guiding you to the sink to put cold water on the red mark. He quietly said if you ever have a problem to come to him, even if he can't fix it he will try his best.

Subaru:

He noticed some people have been bullying you lately but he didn't think much of it since you never payed attention to them. But he realized that was an act and their mean, awful words were affection you so much you turned to cutting yourself to cope with emotional stress. He entered your room one day with a giant bruise on his cheek and a bandage around his hand, but he wore a smile as he said the bullies won't bully you again before he hugged you.

Iori:

He was planting flowers when he accidently hit the water buckt causing your white sleeves to soak, showing the red cuts. He just stared at them before he scolded you, but he went silent when he saw the tears sliding down your cheeks. He sighed before hugging you, whispering he is sorry for scolding you when you clearly need comfort.

Yuusuke:

He walked in without knocking only to see you holding a razor to your arm. Both stared at each other, unsure what to say or do, but he was quick to rush over, take the razor and stuff it in his pocket so you can't have it before he dragged you to Masaomi so he can bandage them while he scolded you. When your cuts were bandaged, he will hug you and mutter you scared him.

Fuuto:

He heard some staff whispering about cuts on some boy's/girl's wrists. He didn't care, thinking whoever that person was should either just kill themselves and stop asking for attention, but when he learned that person was you, those staff members were quick to be yelled at before he angry yelled at you, asking if you're insane. So after he dragged you to a doctor and got your cuts healed, he will scold you before saying if you have a problem, you come to him and not some stupid razor.

Wataru:

This poor boy was crying, shivering in fear, asking why you do this to yourself. Him crying caused you to cry so both ended up on your bed, cuddling and you promising to him you shall never cut again. Wataru told Masaomi, who bandaged your cuts while Wataru sat aside you, hugging you to cheer you up. Wataru kept a very close eye on you. You could tell you might have traumatized the boy a little bit before everytime you took a knife to cut your food, he would tense up and take the knife, saying to let Ukyo cook you some food.