When he does your make

Updates will be slow! Reason: because I'm watching all the movies I have and playing every video game I have again for fun! Sorry, I don't use make-up so I don't know much about it.

Sorry for the question but is it: Make-up or Makeup? Because where I live it's writen as Make-up.

Masaomi:

You were bored and saw some videos of boyfriends doing their lovers make up. Yell Masaomi's name so he jogged in quickly. He asked what wrong is. You did the make up box to him. Told him to do your makeup. He stared before saying it will be fun. So both talked while he did it. soon he finished. He nervously laughed and turned the mirror to you. You look like a clown! Just laugh it off and said he needs to change his job. So he helped you wash it off now.

Ukyo:

You broke your arm so told him to help out. He just said no. So after whining he finally said yes. Both sat on your bed, silence as he concentrated. Finally he finished after a looong time. You took the mirror and were amazed. It was perfect! Even your girl friends can't do it this good. Ask how he did this. Ukyo just shrugged and said he's gonna go make food.

Kaname:

He does it for fun now and then. He was now doing it will you were sleeping, the problem is you move a lot during sleep. So you turn and the lipstick went from lip to ear as if he was trying to do a Joker smile on you. He covered his mouth not to laugh. So when you woke up, you got sport by chasing him around, screaming you will kill him.

Hikaru:

He does it to practice his own make up. You just let him because he likes it a lot. Also he's good at it.

Tsubaki:

He has such a passion for voice acting. He even acts out the things so now he was doing your make up so he can act it out when he's voice acting. You just giggle and say the brush's tickling you. He said to stay still so you did. He finished and showed. Yelled asking why he maked you the Joker. He yelled he didn't.

Azusa:

He was bored and so were you. Never actually seen him draw so ask if he wants to do your make up. He stared as if he's thinking, finally he nodded. So he did it. he stopped midway and said he's failing. He showed it and your eyes were just popping with all the colors he used. He said he's sorry. You chuckle and pat his head saying it's fine.

Natsume:

He was jealous of how everyone in the video games has such good make up. So he wanted to learn it since he's bored. And you were the practice doll. Finally he finished after waiting a long time. He showed the mirror so look at yourself. Ask why you look like Moxxi from Borderlands. He said it needed to be Harley Quinn. Laugh and said sure.

Louis:

He is trying to do both hair and make up. So you're his practice doll. He's really good at hair but not at make up. He seemed so relaxed and happy so couldn't tell him it is bad. But Fuuto being a bad brother told him he's bad so Louis is now sad. You just hold him and say it wasn't that bad.

Subaru:

You broke your fingers during basketball because some bastard slammed his foot on your hand when you fell. So now Subaru was doing your make up. His hands shaking. One held your head thightly so you won't move. His eyes were glaring daggers as he tried to focus. Ask if he's okay. He nodded. Soon he finished so look. Were shocked. Thought it would be bad but he does it better then you.

Iori:

He was bored and took your make up. He began drawing on your cheek so sweatdrop. Said those are not pencils. He looked at the make-up pencil. He said it looks like one. Then he continued. So he finished and showed. He didn't really do your make-up, he just drew a beautiful little flower on your cheek. You couldn't help but smile. Kiss him before saying thx.

Yuusuke:

His frtiend gave him love advice which was boyfriends do their lovers make up. So he asked if he can. You were confused but let him. He did it with shaking hands and blushing. You just laugh everytime he panicked when it failed.

Fuuto:

You always do his Make-up for his concerts since you work there. But he was bored so he stole the brush out your hand and began doing it on your face. You laugh and said that's wrong. He said he knows better. You shake head a bit. So soon finished abnd he took a picture of is "art work". It was rather good which was surprising.

Wataru:

He was playing around when he found your make-up. He ran to you and got on your lap, confusing you. He suddenly began doing lipstick on your cheeks so sweatdropped. Ask where he found that. He said your table. Scolded him for going through your stuff but he was having too much fun doing your make up, which was terrible...