When you get hit by a car

Masaomi:

He was over the street so wave. He shyly waved back because people looked. Some old lady told him you two are cute so he bowed to thank her. The light went green so you went. Didn't see anyone else cross so were confused but suddenly felt pain in side and rolled on ground. The car quickly stopped. You looked at Masaomi and saw his eyes were wide. He ran to you and picked you up bridal style. Luckily he came from the hospital so it was close. He just ran to it. He kept asking if your okay so kept nodding.

Ukyo:

You went shopping for food. You held Wataru's hand. You suddenly were dragged by Wataru over the street. He saw a cat and wanted to pet it. you screamed his name but he wasn't focused so hug him. Why? Because a car came in a fast speed to you two. So you rolled with him in your arms thightly. He was crying and was on his knees yelling he's sorry. You just sat up in pain but didn't show not to scare him. Luckily it was right accross the street of house so Wataru ran to it and called Ukyo to come. So Ukyo drove you to hospital. He might not show it but knew he was having a mental breakdown inside. You smiled and said your fine. He said your bleeding. You shrugged but then closed eyes in pain. So Ukyo maked you your favorite food and brought it to the hospital every day.

Kaname:

You were in the car aside him. He was picking a song to listen to. You screamed his name so he looked. A trunk was racing this way so he took your shoulder an dpulled you in his chest to cover you from the glass that flew around. So both were rushed to hospital since the truck came with so much speed. Kaname sneaked out his room everyday and would sit aside you on the bed. Some nurse would scold him making you laugh. Kaname would just be happy you could still laugh even after such an accident. He would always try to say sorry for the accident but you would cut him off by giving him a kiss.

Hikaru:

He was walking around, trying to find you. He remembered you said you will go outside the shop to go get a smoothie. So he went but froze when seeing many people serrounding a car. Him being curious went but he froze again. He saw you on the ground, passed out. He quickly went and hugged your passed out body. He yelled for someone to calla damn ambulance. So he kept sitting aside you thile you woke up. You notice his tired eyes so ask if he slept. He said he couldn't. You kiss hsi cheek and shuffle to side. So both went to sleep in the hospital bed. He held you thightly to make sure your still there.

Tsubaki:

He and you were both walking back from the studio. You said he's such a good vioce actor. He smiled and said thx. He pointed and said a bunny. You got excited so ran but Tsubaki screamed so turn but stopped mid turn. Saw two big lights. They soon hit you so rolled. Cried immediatly at the pain going through your body. Tsubaki almost fell on his knees but he ran to you. He there fell on his knees. He took your cheeks and said to stay awake. He yelled for the driver to call the ambulance. So the driver did. He kept saying this is your fault. Tsubaki screamed that's not the point at this moment. He held your head where blood was rushing out. So an ambulance came. He kept worrying so Azusa had to hug him while the two waited. Soon they were allowed in. Tsubaki immediatly hugged you and cried. You hug back and cried seeing him cry.

Azusa:

He was just home when he got a call. It was his friend who was yelling for Azusa to come to some location. So Azusa went. He was a bit worried at his friens tone. His friend saw hims o dragged Azusa to some car. He pointed. Azusa froze when seeing you on a bench, doubled over in pain. Azusa cried and crouched down. He wiped your tears and asked what happened. You said a hit and run. Soon an ambulance came so Azusa went along in the ambulance. He kept saying it will be alright because you were worried. So when you were okay, he kept hugging you. You ask why he keeps crying. He said he thought you were death. You said sorry. He shook his head.

Natsume:

He called you over to come play some games at his place. So he was outside his house, waiting. He heard some teenage girls say that girl looked death. The other chuckled and said the driver is in some bullshit now. Natsume looked at the car which was parked but the driver freaking out. Since your late he went over. He asked what happened. The driver said he hit some girl. Natsume looked at the ambulance and froze when seeing you being put in it. He ran and said he wants to come along. The doctor asked who he is so Natsume yelled th eboyfriend. So he was allowed to go. You chuckled an dsaid he's making a big deal. He yelled your bleeding like crazy. You felt tears roll down and said you just tried to make hm less worried. He took your hand and said he will be worried thile he knows your fully healed. So he did that. He kept asking fi you need anything and he kept by your side.

Louis:

He was walking when he spot you running. He asked what wrong is. You said some drunk dude is chasing you. He looked but you spot him so ran. He yelled your name but ignored out of fear of the drunk man. But suddenly were knocked off feet and fell n ground. Look and saw a car. The driver panicking and asking if your okay. You look at Louis who was staring. His bag was on the ground. He came really slowly as if he's scared to touch you. He asked why you do so many weird things. He hugged you and cried. You whisper your scared. He shook his head before telling the driver to call the cops so they did. The drunk dude got arrested trying to do sexual abusive or whatever. Louis didn't let you cross the street alone for a half year out of fear.

Subaru:

It was a classic. The basketball rolled on the street so went. Before you could even touch it, were hit by a car. Hit it's front window before rolling off. Subaru pushed one of his teammate out the way and ran. He tried calling the ambulance but he was shaking so much he kept tikking wrong numbers. So his teammate did it. Subaru kept bouncing the ball on the ground as he waited thile he was allowed in your room. When he was he ran in. You smiled and said your fine. Gave him a kiss so he smiled with red cheeks.

Iori:

He was walking from school. He held your hand. You said he has a photoshoot. HE nodded. Before he could even go, a car slipped on the ice and hit you. He yelled in shock before he ran to you. He cried having flashbacks of his other girlfriend who died in a car crash. He was begging you to not be death. So in the hospital they said your just in a coma. So Iori came every day and stayed atleast 2 hours. He would say what happened today to him and try not to cry when seeing you. So when you woke up, he immediatly jumped on you. He would yell never to do that again. You just smiled and nod.

Yuusuke:

He and you were walking out school. You notice a little kid try to go to a ball so ran and push the kid. People were shocked at a teenager pushing a little child but hten more shocked when a car hit you. Yuusuke screamed and dropped his bag. He ran to you. Ema was frozen before she also ran to you. They both asking if your okay. You groaned and asked if your a hero now. Yuusuke glared and yelled to stop tryign to make jokes at this moment. You whisper sorry before asking why their acting like your death. Ema yelled you got hit. You said it wasn't hard. You sit up and got up like nothing happened. You walked but Yuusuke screamed to stop acting so though because you aren't. You stop before turning. Had tears in eyes. Said it hurts but you don't want him to worry. So when Masaomi came to pick them up, he drove to the hospital with you. Yuusuke came the next day and asked how you are. You said nothing was wrong. He sighed in relieve.

Fuuto:

He was searching you. Some staff boy said your outside so he went. Fuuto froze when seeing you get hit by a car. He ran and yelled your name. You sit up slowly. Rub head before saying your okay. Fuutow anted to punch the driver so take his arm and said your okay. He calmed down and rushed you to hospital, not caring about the concert. So you begged him so he went. After it, he ran to the hospital. He sat aside you all day. You smile and said he does care about you then. He looked shocked. He asked why he wouldn't. You look at the ceiling. Said he always acts so mean to people. He rolled his eyes and kissed you so were surprised but kissed back.

Wataru:

You saw him across the street. He also noticed you so he ran to you but notice a car come. You run to him and push him to side so he won't get hit. Felt the car hit you so fell. Held side in pain; Wataru ran and asked if he needs to call the cops. You said an ambulance. He luckily learned from Masaomi how to so he did. You said he's such a good student. He smiled but then said their on the way. You pat his head before waiting. He kept trying to tell stuff so you can stop thinking of the pain.