When you fall asleep on them

Masaomi:

He has to work late sometimes so you tend to sit aside him, keeping him company, but since it's so late will accidently fall asleep on his shoulder. He will sit still and make sure not to wake you up. If it gets too late, he will pick you up bridal style and carry you to your bed.

Ukyo:

There was a time you, Hikaru and Ukyo were all spending the night drinking some wine, relaxing from the stressful week, when you accidently fell asleep against Ukyo. Hikaru kept snickering while Ukyo was glaring daggers at him, unhappy he couldn't stand up and give the back of Hikaru's head a slap for laughing at him since he didn't want to wake you up.

Kaname:

He likes when you lay against him, so he loves when you fall asleep against him. To him, it means you really do love him since you're comfortable enough to fall asleep against him. He will definitely cuddle you while you sleep, happily covering your face with kisses.

Hikaru:

He spends so much time on his laptop. Sometimes you will annoy him, trying to get him to pay attention to you, only to fall asleep against him. It always makes him laugh before kissing your forehead, mumbling you're too adorable.

Tsubaki:

You like to wait for him at the front door, but sometimes his work will keep him longer. So when he comes home, he will find you sleeping at the front door, which makes his heart skip a beat at how sweet and adorable that is. He will pick you up, which was hard at first but then easy the more he did it, before putting you on his lap and checking his phone and the news. Sometimes he will also fall asleep so will wake up, sitting on his lap with his head on your shoulder. Other times he manages to carry you to the bed and will cuddle you before going to sleep.

Azusa:

He's much like Ukyo. He will stay still as possible, only moving if he needs to. He will glare at anyone who makes snickers at the two of you. Usually he will wrap his arm around you or lay his head on yours.

Natsume:

You both fall asleep a lot on the sofa on each other since you both stay up watching movies or playing games almost every single day. When you fall asleep, he will just move you so you can lay your head on his lap. His hand will usually play with your hair while he continues to watch the movie. If he's also sleepy and you fall asleep, he will stop the movie and cuddle you before also going to sleep.

Louis:

Sometimes while he's doing your hair, you will fall asleep by how soothing it feels and your head will hit his stomach. He will just smile and wrap a neck pillow around your head so your neck doesn't begin hurting, giving your temple a kiss before continuing to do your hair.

Subaru:

After a tough day of school, will go watch him play basketball. But sometimes fall asleep on the stands. Even if Subaru sitting aside you, taking a break, you will accidently fall asleep on him. At first he always freaked out, looking at his friends for help, who were too busy laughing. But eventualy he got used to it and iwll just sit still with a bright red face.

Iori:

If things get too tough or stressful for him, he will rest on you. Sometimes he will fall asleep due how soothing your hand is stroking his hair or how your lovely voice puts him to sleep. Since he's asleep on you, you can't move so will also go to sleep. When he wakes up and sees you asleep, he will get off you and lay aside you, cuddling your side before falling back asleep.

Yuusuke:

School is stressful so you tend to fall asleep a lot against Yuusuke. At first his face would always turn a bright shade of red while nervously staring at you, wondering if you're really asleep or just teasing him. But now he got used to it so he will just do whatever he was doing, making sure not to move his shoulder too move so you can sleep comfortably.

Fuuto:

He has a habit of entering your room, flop down on your bed and pull you against him. At first you always were very confused to what the hell he's doing, but now you got used to it. His grip will be so tight, even when he falls asleep, so you can't escape and will either have to join him in sleeping or just go on your phone. Usually you go to sleep since you know Fuuto likes it when you fall asleep against him.

Wataru:

You were both playing for a very long time so you got exhausted. As you sat down for a break, Wataru gave you a pout so open arms, inviting him for a cuddle, so he was quick to hug you. As you lay down, letting him lay on top of you. Wataru excitedly ranted about things, but you accidently fell asleep. Wataru just pouted before smiling, putting his chest on your chest and also taking a nap.