Arms Length

Three year old, Princess Victoria raced through the gardens of the royal palace. The eyes of maid one her. The young girl knew nothing of the surprise visit from her mother that she hardly knew. Princess Victoria lived in the palace nursery, unlike her brother and sister before her. Even though she was so close to her parents in a physical sense, she was so from them in the emotional sense. She was being raised by servants literally. The only time she ever saw her parents were the occasional visits or on her birthday. She spent Christmas with her lady's maids and her gifts were always delivered from the  King and Queen. Unlike her brother and sister Victoria was told to always address her parents as sire, your majesty, or your grace. 

To her Henry and Anne were nothing more than strangers that happened to be nice to her. "Your highness, the Queen is here. You must come greet her," Victoria's tutor stated. "Hello your highness," Anne greeted her daughter. Victoria smiled, "Hello, Your Majesty. Have you brought a gift for me? " Her tutor hushed her. Anne laughed, though she knew her child was serious. "I have come to join you for the afternoon," Anne replied. Victoria looked confused, "There must be some mistake, you never spend the day with me." Victoria questioned only to be silenced again. Anne nodded in agreement. "Your brother and sister have left on a hunting trip with your father?"Anne admitted. "I thought if they are with him, you shall be with me." Anne added. 

"Who is this 'father' person that you speak of, My Queen?" Victoria wondered. The Queen appeared taken back by her question. "Your father....is the King, Victoria. Surely you know this my dear child?" Anne asked puzzled. Victoria nodded now it made sense. She was a Princess so her parents had to be King and Queen. "I know now lady mother." She answered. All he servants surrounding them gasp. Never had the princess addressed her mother as mama..let alone mother. 

Anne realized at that moment just how much pushing she had done the past three years. She never thought she'd have to explain parentage to one of her own children. "Come my little we must speak regarding your past lessons," Anne demanded as she sent away the servants. "From now on call me 'Mama'"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Please Check Out 90210: Lost Chapters after reading this. I'll be looking for readers who wish to have an O/C the story. Let me know in the comments for this story or that one if you're interested thx for reading ttyl)