We need A Son

Margaret sighed at the sight of Princess Elizabeth. The three year old held the court in captivity with her alluring enchantment. As much as Anne argued Lizzie was Henry's image more than her own, everyone saw otherwise. Elizabeth ran back to her grandmother as she her mother chased her back around the garden maze. "Nona..."Elizabeth yelped for for help as her mother grabbed her. Margaret held out for her great grandchild and took her from her mother just as Henry approached with Jane Seymour on his arm. 

          Margaret still could not believe Anne did not ask Henry to send that whore to Wolfhall Castle with her family, away from court and away from Henry while their child visited. Anne placed a hand on Margaret's tense shoulder. "She isn't worth it," Anne whispered as Henry and Jane reached them. Henry smiled down at his daughter, "Hello, my jewel, Anne..grandmother. Jane say hello," Henry greeted. Jane bowed to the three women as all three held higher rank than herself, even the three year old child glaring at her with the same eyes as her mother.

        " Mistress Jane," Anne and Margaret said at the same time. Elizabeth kept her glare upon the blonde. "Whore." Elizabeth called out. Margaret almost laughed, but settled on a smirk. "Princess Elizabeth! That is no way for a girl your age or station to speak," Lady Bryan said stepping in only to be stopped by Margaret. "Don't confuse the child. She isn't mistaken. Jane Seymour is her father's whore, meanwhile her mother, Queen Anne, carries another heir," Margaret ordered. Henry could not believe the words coming from anyone right now, he looked in Anne's direction as she seemed silent. Anne head was down and she held her tongue while Lady Margaret spoke, why would he expect anything more. Anne might be headstrong, but she lived to please his grandmother. "Elizabeth, don't you want to apologize to Jane Seymour," Henry questioned his daughter. Anne lifted her head and glanced at her daughter. 

        Elizabeth looked between her mother, grandmother and father. "No Papa. She is a whore," Lizzie boldly answered."How dare you allow your child to speak in such a manner. She doesn't appear to act as Princess, just another common brat," Jane shouted in irritation. Anne opened her mouth to defend her child, but Margaret slapped Jane before a word escaped her lips."How dare you address your Queen in such a tone, or speak about England's Princess in such a way. You might share my grandson's bed you little wench, but you are still a common whore. You will release the King, kneel and stay on the ground until the entire royal family and our guest leave the garden, but first you will apologize to the Queen and the Princess -Now," Margaret declared. 

     Jane looked to Henry for help, but he could do nothing. If Henry tried to protest it would spread that he allowed for commons to speak to the royal family in anyway they wish. He could not help her out of this. Henry dropped Jane's arm and moved beside Anne, never daring to meet Jane's hurt eyes. Jane kneeled,"Your Majesty I humble beg-" Anne stopped Jane. "You  will apologize to my daughter not to me," Anne ordered. Margaret put Elizabeth down in front of Jane. "Your highness, I humbly beg your pardon. You are most high and most mighty. I should consider myself lucky to be in your presence," Jane apologized and waited for Elizabeth to say something. Lizzie giggled at Jane's decree, "You know, this is a really good position for you Mistress Seymour. I like it when people bow to me. You have been very naughty and Mama says bad women deserve to be punished so no you don't have my pardon. I wish for you to leave my Papa's court Mistress Seymour," Elizabeth harshly responded. 

        Henry could not hold back his growl, his daughter was becoming a demanding Princess very early. She was getting older and now that she understood that her mother was sad because of Jane, Lizzie hated Jane as well. "Sweet heart Jane meant nothing by what she said," Henry stated trying to calm his three year old. "Papa, you love her. You want her to stay here. I don't- she called me a brat. Lady Bryan says I am allowed to banish people from court," Elizabeth rambled. "You are my jewel, but-" "Then Jane Seymour is leaving. I wish to take a nap now. Mama..Nona can you put me to sleep," Elizabeth questioned. Anne picked up her daughter and Margaret called for their ladies as they left back to the castle. 

    "Come along Harry. Leave your whore, you have a country to rule now," Margaret ordered. Henry said nothing, knowing there was no helping Jane out of this mess. He would have to send her away for a month at least. Anne would not allow her any less, nor would Margaret. Henry now knew that Elizabeth was spending too much time with the women, that was going to change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         "You can't send her to France. You just can't..." Anne cried to Henry. He had just told her of his plans to send her to France for the season. He knew this routine of tears and would not stand for it. "You might be pregnant, but your tears won't help. Your daughter sent my mistress away so i'm sending her away. She will start her lessons as you once did. You don't have a say in this," Henry said. "Please Henry, you may keep Jane here. Don't take my daughter. I need her hear for when her brother arrives, i'm six moths along Henry. This isn't the right time," Anne bribed. Henry frowned, he wanted to hurt Lizzie for her behavior, not punish Anne. "Jane went too far with what she said i'll admit that, but so did Lizzie. If you don't punish Jane I won't punish Lizzie. From now on you stop meddling with Jane understood," Henry decreed. Anne nodded.

         Henry could see he went to far with Anne being so close to delivering his son. He pulled her into a hug, "I am sorry, my love. You and my grandmother have a way when it come to teaching Lizzie about Jane. I know you don't like that I have her still, but I promise after he arrives everything will be much better, " Henry promised. "Will you send Jane away if i have a boy?"Anne asked curiously."I know that you love her. Maybe things were better how they were when when I was a child. You had lovers and shared moments as they came. We have tried to be the happy couple, but you can't stay with me. You love another,"Anne concluded. Henry could not believe her. "You wish to not share my bed anymore, If it isn't needed. I won't allow you to walk away that easy Anne. Jane is a mistress, but you have my heart. You know that. Jane will never replace you," Henry assured her. Anne giggled, "Please I already know that. No one can take my place. I know you as Harry, I have your mother's and grandmother's respect. If you leave me, you lose everything," Anne stated honestly. Henry could get upset, but he knew it was the truth. Anne held everything her needed in a wife. She was it for him, it's too bad that isn't enough though...