Diary of a girl with a messed up life chapter6

Entry6: Ha ha I have a dick on my hand!!  

Today is the day of the dance. Maybe the last dance of the year (Ya, my school's that bad. Well we grade seven's are but it's all the boys!) And this is supposed to be the best dance too. But so far, it's going to be the worst day of my grade 7 life (and it's only FIRST period.) Let me go back to when I first woke up (that's when I got the curse.)

I woke up to find  Midnight (my cat) on my window seal. I smiled at him just as he jumped down and landed right beside me on my pillow. I always rolled of my pillow so I didn't mind that he liked landing on it. Then I saw it. My cat always got cat litter stuck in his paws and it always drove me crazy so I grabbed his leg (But of course I did it lightly. I love my cat and I wouldn't want to cause him pain.) Whenever I do this he would always tug a little then give up by lying down so that I could rub his belly. But this time he didn't give in. He tugged one last time and then BAM!

He farted in my face. I let go of him, he ran off my bed while I screamed "Ewwwww Midnight!" I got up and ran to the bathroom. Washing my face from the worst smell in my life (ok fine that's not true but..It was pretty close.)

''Debbie. Go take a shower'' said my mom from her room. I sighed and grabbed my things for my shower. As I was about to close the door, Midnight came into the hallway. I gave him my best evil eye. ''I'm going to get you for that'' I said and closed the door.

When I was done, I got out of the shower and put my towel around myself. I went to the sink to brush my teeth and to brush my retainer. I had to wash my retainer with anti-bacterial soap and a tooth brush that I have never put tooth paste on it. (You get scratches on it if you use tooth paste.) My retainer was a watermelon (but a lot of people think it's a ladybug.) When I was done, I walked back to my room and bump into Loretta. My retainer falls on the floor.

"Great. Thanks a lot Loretta" I said and picked it back up and walked back to the bathroom.

"Sorry Debbie" she said just as I close the door. I can hear the smirk in her voice.

Now that I was done everything, I looked at the time, 8:45. "Shit!" I said and ran out the door. (My school goes in at 8:55 but class starts at 9:00. And it takes me 15 minutes maybe more to get to school.) When I reached the back of my school, no one's there. At all. I run to the office (which is at the front of the school. My school is HUGE. But, that's because we have 2 schools.) When I get to the office door, my heart stops beating. It was the worst day of my life. (Ok I doubt that but....)

Blair smiled at me, "Hey."

"Hello" I said and walked through the open door. I waited at the counter as the fat lady got my late slip for me. I don't know why, but every secretary we ever had is fat. But this one had an ugly red colour as her hair and very bright green eyes.  

"What's your last name again?" she asked me, looking up from the computer. I leaned forward and said it as clearly as I could. "Garel." She typed it in and the late slip came out of this tiny machine in front of me. I ripped it a little too hard and it ripped into half. I sighed and walked out of the office. The only reason I didn't ask for another one was because I knew that she was going to say no.

When I walked out of the office, I almost bumped into Blair. He moved to the side and looked down at my ripped late slip.

"You ripped it?" he asked walking beside me.

"Not on purpose" I said as we went up the stairs.

"So are you-"

"Why now? Why are you talking to me now? After all this time? It's too late to be friends Blair" I said cutting him off. I walked faster, going up some stairs then passing a small bridge trying to get to my locker (on the other side of the hall.) I could feel his eyes staring at me, a shocked expression still on his face.