Diary of a girl with a messed up life Chapter 9

Entry 9- A New school Year

{A/N-Just letting you know, there will be little if not no talking at all in this entry.}

New school year. Okay, I'm ready for it. Or am I?

Because of my stupidity of adding Julianna and Chelsea in a message that had nothing to do with them, the whole Core floor most likely hates me now. Also with the fact that everyone who hated me before, doesn't really hate me? A new school year not only meant that I was going to be one year older, but it also meant that the bitches from last year are going to be even more bitchier, the guys, maybe hotter, (and will definitely hit puberty) and the homework was going to be a lot more harder. But who actually does their homework in grade 8, right?

We are already about three weeks into eighth grade and Chelsea, my ex-best friend still won't look me in the eye. Blair has talked to me more and more, and Julianna has gotten the most popular girl in school to hate me too. Yes, I am talking about Anne-Marie. But enough about them, and more about my school.

Even when I thought that I wouldn't have missed out on a lot, I actually had missed out. Andreas, was in my class again and he was stupider than ever. My French teacher is awesome and my math teacher is a dumb blonde. No, she's dumber than that. She's probably dumber than the dumbest animal out there. Was that mean? Maybe. Do I care? Nope.

And now with all of the shit that's been going on, I actually think that I'm the reason for the extendies and core's hatred for each other. No, I'm not saying that they hate me, because they don't (well, I hope they don't). But what's really bugging me, is that the guy I met in Brazil is constantly on my mind...And not in that kind of way. Much dirtier I think.

No, that came out wrong. I don't mean dirtier, I mean...weirder. And I swear, he's pissed at me. We had something really special there, but it's not the same because we're on different continents now and it's just awful not being able to feel him anymore. Oh well, I guess I'll survive without him.

And I can see you, hovering over your computer and just wondering: What happened with Julianna and Chelsea when you got back to school?

The answer to that question is that nothing really happened yet. Everything was changed. And as you might already know, grade eight is the time to experiment and try things that have been on your mind. Explore those feelings that you were too scared to go any where near. (Or maybe that's just me...).

Grade eight is the time, for the most loved and most popular girl to be on the most hated list. Where she belonged with her stupid best friend Heather (also known as the fat raccoon who sounds like a chipmunk). I'm not kidding.

I really didn't want to start middle school. I mean, I did, the summer of grade six. Couldn't wait for it all to start, but after a few months of happiness and best friends that I thought would never leave me, I finally could taste the awful after taste of growing up. And it's scaring me so much.

To you, I'm probably complaining, but to me, this is me opening up. And that doesn't happen much Aunt. And you know it. Isn't that why you got me this stupid thing in the first place? So that I could express my feelings and actually open up to someone? Anyone? Anything, any place, anywhere.

I'm dreading every single day of grade eight. And what's even worse? Everyone's telling me that this is just the start. That high school is going to be worse.

From,

A girl with a messed up life.