Diary of A Girl With A Messed Up Life Chapter7

Entry7-Dopi Rusty Garel

Dopi is pronounced "Da pi" Ya, I know weird name. My friends made it up, but not Shannon or Abbey or any of them. My OTHER friends. The ones I call Best friends, that talk in a language that can make you stop and stare at them with a confused face and say "What?" Ya, those one. Laura, Abby, Kate, Eleni, and Kaitlin. They're embarrassing, annoying, fucked up, crazy lunatics that talk a made up language (which they talk in by yelling at the top of their lungs. Ok fine, that's just Eleni.) Funny, smart, stupid, loveable, freaks but, your best friends are your best friends for a reason right? That's why I love them. They make me laugh, they made me even realize that I stopped hanging out with them and started hanging out with Abbey way too much.

And when you have a best friend like Eleni (the one out of your group of friends, that's not afraid to do anything or say anything to anyone. And also, the abusive one) you know there has to be some sort of punishment. Mine was that she got to slap me anytime she wanted. Her, a 5'1 dirty blonde hair, brown eyed girl slapping me, a 5'4 dark brown hair, light brown skinned, dark brown eyed girl. (I'm not Asian, I'm black but I'm really light.)

"Your coming with us today" said Abby running up to Abbey and I. Abbey shook her head. "She's your best friend; you can have her whenever you want. But lunch time I get her."

"Ya but, she NEVER comes with us anymore" said Abby grabbing my hand. I bit my bottom lip and went with her to where Eleni, Laura, Kate, and Kaitlin were standing, in a circle blocking Abby's locker. "Your coming with us Dopi" said Laura with a look that could kill on her face. "Ya, she is. Ok let's go to my house" said Abby.

We walked out of the school and went up the hill. Abby lived very close to the school (so did Laura) so it only took us about 7 minutes to get there (when we're going nuts and everything. And unfortunately, this was one of those days.)

"Would date a girl named Sara?" asked Eleni to Anthony. Sara was from Iran and was now there for the rest of the school year (lucky bitch.) She had the biggest crush known to man on Anthony. And thing is, we're in grade 7 and he's in grade 8. So, she wouldn't even get to see him next year. And anyway, I didn't even get why she like him. He had brown hair and light brown eyes, (he was hot on the outside but completely mean on the inside) and was so mean and plus, he was a gifty. She couldn't date a person who was older than her AND a gifty. Sara was really nice and awesome, her eyes were extremely bright green with a really pretty chestnut colour kind of hair. Anthony sighed (for the hundredth time Eleni asked him the exact same question.)

"No! I don't even know a girl named Sara!" Anthony pretty much yelled that out. "That's not true man. You know Sarah Que" said one of his best friends, Axel (who was also a gifty.) They walked away down the hill while went up the hill and crossed the road. Eleni ran making and causing as much noise as she could.

The dance was on Friday and it was Monday today. (All morning we only had Mr. Picock yes!) And I haven't seen Blair at all today (which was a good thing of course. Yup, it was a good thing.) "What cha thinking bout Dopi?" asked Abby. I looked at her, at her eyes (which were now a kind of jade colour) 'Nothing."

We were walking down a hill now and were on the street where Seb (short for Sebastian) lived. His house was semi detached I think and had two really comfy chairs in front of the house. I looked in the house and our eyes met. I was looking right into Blair's blue eyes. My heart started to pound again (over the weekend, I started liking Blair more than I ever have liked him before. Stupid kiss.)

"Fuck." I walked faster until I was right beside Laura. Kaitlin and Eleni already ran to Abby's house. Laura is the peace keeper in our group of friends. Her hair was getting longer again, it was a light brown and her eyes were a light green that had brown around the pupil.