Choose chapter 1- I hate school

This is a choose your adventure kind of story! Hope you like it!

WARNING, THIS IS NOT A REGULAR KIND OF BOOK. IN THIS ONE, YOU CHOOSE THE ENDING. SO CHOOSE WISELY.

Chapter 1- I hate School

I hate school. That's all I had to say about that subject. But I just couldn't write that down and call it an essay...Or could I? "What did you do this summer, Sarah?" asked Anthony.

Robby snorted. "I know what she did. She got drunk all summer and is now preggo." I gritted my teeth as they both burst out laughing. I wasn't pregnant. And I won't be for a very long time (hopefully).

I looked back down at my blank paper. It was the first day of school and I already wished that the school year was over. The bell rang and everyone got out of their seats. Next period, here I come.

I started walking to my next class when I saw my friends. "Sarah, we're ditching, school's lame and the first day is always the same. You coming with us?" asked Lola.

I thought about this. Should I go?

Sarah's best friends are ditching school. What do you think she should do? If you think she should ditch school and go to the mall go to chapter 2- The mall. Or if you think she should ditch school and just go home go to chapter 3- Home sweet home. And if you think she should stay at school, go to chapter 4- I'm stuck in hell.

And that is all I shall write for this story. Peace!