27 | Reunited

Hi! okay I'm going to start off with this because I've been offending people on this chapter. I apologize to anybody who lives in South Carolina!  I live in California and know NOTHING about it! I tried searching fun and unique things to do there and couldn't find anything!  My friend lived there for a while and said it boring and I was just going off of what I knew. I'm sure there are fun things to so in SC and again I apologize to anyone I offend. With that said...enjoy!

Ross' POV

"Bruce...BRUCE!!" I held him in a tight hug.

"Oh my God what are you doing here!?!" he asked.

"We're on tour! What are you doing here!?"

"Um..I live here.. This is my, um, foster family.." he said a little less excited.

"Oh.. right. Hi!" I waved to like five other kids behind him.

"Wow Bruce, it's nice to see you again!" my mom said hugging him. He gave me a "she's-cutting-off-my-blood-circulation" look. I chuckled and pulled her off.

"Yeah, you made Ross smile for The first time in I don't even know how long!" Riker said. My smile faded.

"What? What is he talking about?" Bruce had a look of concern on his face.

I cleared my throat, "A lot has happened since you left..."

"What do you mean? How's everybody? What happened??" Bruce said in even more concern.

I quikly pulled him aside and started telling him about everything, start to finish.

"W-wait...So Paisley might...die?? Ross how could you let this happened!?" he yelled shoving me.

"I was in denial! Bruce, I love her. I gave up everything. I even started hanging out with Jessie! She's actually my only friend.." I looked at the ground. I just realised how much I've changed. I'm not even the same person I once was.

"I hope it's not too late...to show Paisley how you feel. I can't believe all this happened..... I hate Frenchy.. I always have! I've never liked that bitch! She always has to be better than everyone!" Bruce slammed his fist on The table.

"We shouldn't think about California right now. How's your new life here?" I asked, changing the subject.

"It's okay I guess.. I mean, it is South Carolina! How exciting can it get?" he said with a laugh.

"And your...family... how are they? What are they like?" I asked looking over at the big family goofing around at the other table.

"They're nice.. That's Ryan and Rosie, they're 5 year old twins, Wesley, he's 12, Julia, 8, Greg, 10, and across from them are Mr and Mrs. Smith. They also have a huge house by a lake. Which is nice, but-"

"It's not the same as living by the beach.." I smiled. He literally never changed.

"Exactly! The second I turn 18, I'm moving back. Probably not to Huntington, but I was thinking maybe Manhattan Beach or something.. it's right by Venice too."

"Yeah! That would be awesome!! Well..we're only gonna be out here for like three days, do you think you're foster parents would mind if we stole you for the time that we're here??" I asked.

Bruce let out a laugh, "No, I don't think they'd mind.. I'll asked through."

He got up and asked them, they looked over at my family and nodded with a smile.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I said as he came back to our table.

"Yep! So I finally get to see what 'tour life' is like!!" he said excitedly.