3 | Revenge is bittersweet (part 2)

Jessie's POV

I can't wait to see Ross' face when we get back at him!! You don't understand, I have been wanting to get back at him since....since he stole my innocence and tore me to pieces... I was so different. I wore colorful clothes, I had friends, I was happy..  I told my best friend Stefanie about what Ross and I did after it happened and by the next day, everyone was talking about it. Everywhere I went girls would give me dirty looks and call me a slut or a whore. I was almost raped at a party because the guy thought I was "into" that kind of stuff.. that's when I changed, but tonight, Ross is gonna get what he should of gotten years ago.

We just arrived at his house, it's 8:30 and the party started at 8:00, he shouldn't be that drunk right now..

"Wow! His house is bigger than mine!!!" Paisley exclaimed.

"Wait till you see the inside..." I replyed, "let the party begin..."

Paisley's POV

I'm so excited!! I've never been to a party, and this one looks crazy!! Ok..calm down Paisley..it's just a party and I need to look cool for when we  get back at Ross. I still don't know why I went along with this..I mean, revenge!? really!??!  We walked in after giving a guy in the front a dollar and, "Oh. My. God." where the first things that left my lips. People hooking up left and right, everyone was on the verge of getting wasted, and club music shook the whole beach house! That's when he saw me.

"Holy shit! No way!! I didn't expect banger babe to come!!" He yelled practically running to me.

play it cool  I said to myself, "Well I heard you throw the sickest parties in Huntington, so I wanted to see the proof!" I yelled over the music

"Well is this enough proof for ya!!" he screamed with a loud chant of  the intoxicated teens following, "Look, I wanna apologize for earlier today. I was a jerk and I shouldn't have embarrassed you like that." he confessed

"No worries, it's like it never happened.." I say with a devious smile. I think this revenge thing is getting to my head!

"Hi Ross.." Jessie said quietly

"Oh, Jessie, heyyy!!" he yelled with a hug following. She awkwardly hugged him back

"So why don't we have some fun!? I'll get you sexy ladies some drinks!" he said running off into the kitchen

"Nope!  I can't do this!" I panicked, "I don't drink! and he seemed pretty drunk, what if he gets mad and hits-"

"You need to relax! It's just alcohol..I can't believe you never drank before! But don't worry, he's more of a fun drunk than an aggressive drunk.."

"I'm back!!" Ross said handing us two vodka bottles

if I get too drunk, the plan may not work, but if I don't drink at all, he'll know something's up...

I held the bottle in the air, "Let the real party begin!!!" I yelled and took a HUGE gulp! "Oh shit, that burns!!!"

"hahaha you act like you never had vodka before?" Ross said suspiciously

"Yeah, it's  just been a while.." I lie  taking another gulp, God this is strong!

"Hey Ross you have to see this guy- who is this??" a guy with long brown hair said looking at Jessie

"oh that's Jessie. Jessie this is my brother Rocky. " Ross replied. I thought there was something familiar about him!

Jessie looked terrified, "hi.." she said looking at the ground. wow, Ross really messed her up...

"Aw don't be shy! Come with me!" Rocky said grabbing her arm and pulling her to the backyard. She looked back with a help me look, I just gave her a smile! look.

Ross lead me to the pool room, where the pool table was turned into a beer pong table. He handed me a ball, luckly, I have played the nonalcoholic way so I knew what I was doing. I tossed the ball and it landed in a cup, first try! I chugged the beer, it was foul, but better than the vodka.. we continued the game for a while, after my fourth cup my vision whys really blurry! This is kind of scary!

"Where is Jessie!?" I screamed. "Where is she? I haven't seen her since Rocky took her!!" tears streaming down my face

"chill out...  she's fine.." Ross said with a goofy smile on his face.

"How do you know!?  I'm gonna find her!" I started until Ross grabbed my arm, "I said she's fine." he said in a snarl. Ok now I'm really scared!!

"Let go of me!!" I screamed grabbing a cup and pouring the drink all over his head.

"What. The. FUCK!! I can make your life a living Hell with the snap of a finger and you pour beer on me!?!?" he screamed in my ear.

Tears streaming down my face I realized, he wasn't holding on to me. I ran to the backyard as fast as I could to get away from him. Jessie was wrong. I finally found her jumping in the pool with only her bra and underwear on. she sprung up from the water with a huge smile on her face.

Me on the other hand, "Where have you been!? I've been looking for you!!" I yelled

"Oh, I'm sorry MOM!" she said poking me in the stomach and giggling madly.

"Ugh!  I don't want to talk to you again!" I stormed off back into the house and grabbed a bottle of vodka, the taste no longer phased me. I stumbled up the stairs and lurked around the halls. I came up to the main bedroom and just opened the door, smoke filled the air and a circle of people sat in the middle of the room.

One of the guys saw me, "heyyy join us! Join the relaxing side of the partyyy... " he said, eyes bloodshot

Oh this is a weed circle... "Sure!" I heard myself blurt out while taking another swig of vodka. The rest of the night, I can't remember... But I do know one thing, revenge is bittersweet...