18 | Mixed emotions

Pailsey's POV

Ugh! I can't stop thinking about Ross!! I'm so mad at him, but at the same time I still care about him!! What is that called? Mixed emotions?? I hate them.

I keep asking myself why Ross told me all that stuff.. I mean, you don't just open up to somebody like that just to betray them!! Right?

God what is wrong with me!? Why can't I just hate him and get on with my life??

……………………………………………

Next day

People are acting weird.. Yesterday they were praising me, now they're looking at me in disgust.. Well at least all the girls are..

"Paisley! I left the assignments that you missed when you were gone in my classroom! The door's unlocked, just go on in!" My history teacher, Mrs. Waylin hollered at me pacing down the hall.

"Okay, Thank you!" I said back walking into her class room. It's was empty, she must not have a class this period..

"Hey..What are you doing here all alone?" I herd a voice say.

I quickly turned around to see a guy standing at the other side of the classroom. I think his name is... Jeff or something..

"Oh yeah.. I'm just... picking up my homework!" I let out an uneasy laugh. I'm feeling really uncomfortable right now..

"Well.." he started walking closer to me, "How about we forget about that, and have a little fun?" he had a sly smirk spread across his face.

"What? What do you mean!?" I knew exactly what he meant, but the words just flew out of my mouth.

"You know what I mean.. Come on there's no one in here, let's just make it quick.." his face had a sinister glow, I'm terrified now. What do I do!?

His hand, in a flash, when up my skirt and he started touching me. I immediately pulled his hand away, "What the Hell are you doing!?! Get away from me!!!" tears stared to come down my face.

"Come on.. you'll be fine..." his hand reached for me again, this time, with force.

"STOP IT PLEASE!!" I screamed as loud as I could so someone would hear.

"Shut the fuck up-" the door flew open before anything worse could happen. Oh God...Ross walked in..

"What's going on here?" he said coming up to us. I was still crying.

"We were just having a little fun!" Jeff said grabbing my face and squeezing it.

"Get away from her." Ross' voice was stern and straightforward.

"Dude, we where just-"

"I said...get the FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!" Ross yelled directly in his face.

"Okay...fine...see you around, Paisley.." he said with a wink then walked out of the room.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!" I cried into his arms.

"It's okay.. Did he hurt you at all?"

"No...I've never been more scared in my life!!" I was honestly shaking. Who knows what would happen if Ross didn't hear me...

"It's okay.." he said, softly rubbing my back. My body became less tense as I cuddled up to his.

"Why did he do that?  Why have I been getting looks fro people around school!? He treated me like just another slut!!" I asked him.

His eyes were filled with regret, he knew.

"I-I don't know... Wipe off those tears.. do you want to go home? I'll walk you to the office." he asked. He's lying to me, but I nodded my head and we started walking to the attendance office.