17 | A Choice to be made

Ross' POV

"What the fuck did I just see!?!" I yelled into my phone.

"We got into a fight when you left! I'm sorry, but that bitch had it coming!" I heard Frenchy's mom hit the back of her head, making me chuckle a bit.

"We were gonna make her jealous!  How am I supposed to do that when both of you guys are suspended!?"

"I don't know! Figure it out!! I got to go." and she hung up.

I can't believe they got into a fight!! And I missed it!!! I decided to ask Ryland.

"Hey bro, did you see the fight!?" He beat me to the question.

"No.. did you?" I asked.

"No, but Brandon recorded the entire thing! You have to see it!! Paisley kicked Frenchy's ass!!" he called Brandon, his best friend, over and he showed me the video.

"Oh damn! I didn't know paisley had that much rage in her!!"

"Do you think she meant it when she said Frenchy HIRED a gang to beat her up!? or was it just to make her look bad??" Brandon asked. I started to tense up.

"Everyone! Get to class!!" a teacher yelled and we all scattered to our classes.

……………………………………………

It's finally Friday!! Which means it's the last day of Frenchy and Pailsey's suspension!  I decided to give up on the whole jealousy/revenge thing.. I mean, they got into a fight... I think that's good enough..

Now it's time for the tough question, Frenchy or paisley? Frenchy's my best friend, but I can't stop thinking about the night I spent with paisley...

A night like that, you don't want to just happened once. I guess I can't still hang out with Paisley, just not when Frenchy is around...

When I got home, my mom was sitting on the couch.

"Ross, can you sit down here real quickly?" she asked me.

I got a little nervous, thinking I did something wrong, "Uh...okay??" and sat down.

"Well, it seems you've been clean for a while now and-"

I cut her off, "I'm done with that stuff mom.  I don't even know why I started again.. I threw it all away. I swear I won't do something stupid like that again!"

"If you let me finish, I wanted to tell you that as of now, you are no longer grounded." she said with a warm smile.

"Yes!! Thank you mom!!" I stood up and ran up to my room...which was spread out in the hallways??

"Oh yeah, We got to your walls today!" she added. Nooo.. really!? 

I moaned and when back down stairs.

"Oh good! Ross is actually gonna be at practice today!!" I snarled at Rydel's snarky comment.

"Whatever...hand me the song sheet..."

Paisley's POV

My mom is still mad at me for getting suspended... I was only defending myself!!

I can't believe Frenchy! "You actually thought Ross had feelings for you!?" I mimicked in her annoying voice. She's the one Ross doesn't have feelings for!!

This week has been horrid! I can't watch TV, go on the internet, use my phone, see anybody, or even go to school! All because I stood up for myself..

At the same time, I'm not looking forward to going back to school.. I don't want to see Frenchy ever again.. Who knows what she'll do to me now!!

I walked downstairs to see a note on the counter, "It's you're last day, I think you earned it." I looked down to see my phone!