1 | The first day in Hell

Paisley's POV

"Do we have to move!?" I yelled at my mom.

"What's done is done! Now put the last box in the moving van!" she yelled back. Why do we have to move again? I move all the time, but this time it's affecting me a lot. This time, I actually made a best friend. I never usually have any friends at all, and now I have to leave my only one in Minnesota..  I got in the moving van after hauling a heavy box and headed to the worse place I could think of, the airport..

................................................................

We just arrived at our new home in Huntington beach, California.

"Here's our new home! Isn't it beautiful!?" my mom said waving her arms in the air. I will admit, this house is amazing,  but I won't let my mom win.

"It's alright, I liked our old house more though.." I lied

"You start at Ocean View High tomorrow so after we set up your bed, you're sleeping in it. We'll unpack everything else tomorrow." my mom said, changing the subject

Wait, ocean view??

"Isn't that the school that that jerk, Ross Lynch goes to!?" I screamed, "and I actually thought my life couldn't get any worse!"

"Quit complaining and help me with your bed!" she said with her or else face.

Tomorrow, I wake in Hell.

................................................................

I got ready in the slowest way possible,  starting with a 40 minute shower, then letting my hair dry naturally instead of blowdrying, and finishing off with full face makeup, eye shadow and all. I usually just put on some mascara and that's it.

My mom glared at me as I happily strutted to my car. she knew exactly what I was doing.

I got to the school, and wow! It's a lot smaller than I thought! I actually think my old school in Minnesota was bigger!! As I was saying, the second I got out of my car, every eye was on me. Oh God, I was right.. this is Hell!  I quickly walked to the front office to get my schedule, still feeling people's eyes locked on me. I hear people whispering

that's her, the new girl!

Omg, THAT'S the new girl!?

I can't take it, I hate this school even more! I start to walk even faster until I reached the office. The second I open the door, the principle in his office,  saw me and greeted me with a smile.

"You stay right here Mister!" he yelled as he started to walk up to me.

"Hello! You must be Paisley McAdam!  I'm Mr. Ridingdell,  the principle of this school!" he exclaimed in a jolly voice

Before anyone could say another word, I saw him. Slowly walking behind Mr. Ridingdell was, the playboy prince himself, Ross Lynch.

Mr. Ridingdell quickly spun around as he noticed my wandering eyes.

"And where do you think you're going Mr. Lynch!?" he yelled.

"Well you looked kinda" he paused, looking up and down my body, "busy, and I figured we could have our little chat another time.." he smirked.

"Get back in my office and don't move a muscle!"

"Ok, fine, whatever you say!" Ross said walking backwards into the office. He gave a quick wink before spinning around in the smoothest way possible. I'll admit, he's hot, but I know what he's like and I'm not gonna be part of his little game.

"Sorry about him, you can get your schedule from Mrs. Silvia at the front desk." Mr. Ridingdell said walking back into his office and shutting the door. I walked up to an old lady with a permanent frown and a name tag with "Silvia" printed on it.

"Hi. I'm new, and I need my schedule." I said politely

"You're McAdam right?" she said in a monotone voice

"Yep!"

"Here's your schedule and map of the school." she said with her expression still not changing. Creepy.. I can tell she doesn't like teens..

..............................................................

I was walking around at lunch, this, believe it or not, was my least favorite part of the day. I felt like I was in mean girls or something! Every single table had a specific clique! At least the staring stopped.. I just stood there, unable to think of a place to sit, then I felt an arm go around my shoulder.

"Hey new girl need a place to sit, cuz I have an extra seat?" Ross said

"I'd rather eat alone than with assholes like you and your friends!" I said pushing him away, feeling fierce.

"ohhhhhhh!!!!" I hear a couple people say. Confidence, boosted.

"Ooo so we got a fighter, huh?" he smirked, "I was just trying to be the nice guy, but I guess this one likes them bad.." a devilish glimmer glowed in his eyes.

"Why can't see that, unlike all the girls at this school, I'm not gonna fall for any of your traps! I mean, it's my first day and you're ready trying to bang me!" I started to yell. oh God, stop drawing attention to yourself...

"Woe! Who said anything about banging you!? I offered you to sit at my table, not on my lap!!" he screamed, trying to draw attention to us. Confidence, none. nada. zero. I was completely unconfident and lost for words.. I slowly looked around, everyone was staring at us. Shit, what have I done!? Ross just smiled at my humiliated face, leaning down next to my ear,

"It's funny, you just said you're not gonna fall for any of my traps, yet, you just did." he whispered with an evil smile spread across his face as his friends high-fived him and walked away.

Hot tears started to pour down my face. Looking around I saw everyone staring at me, Laughing at me, Judging me. I was frozen, until unknowingly my legs started to sprint towards to nearest bathroom. I ran into a stall, hyperventilating from the anxiety attack I was having. I always get them when a lot of attention is on me, but this one was the worst one yet. I sat there, curled up in a ball, bawling my eyes out, hardly breathing, with only one thought in my head: This school is going to be the death of me.

Hey Lovebugs!! so that was the first chapter!! I hoped you liked it, comment your input down below and tell me what you liked about it, what you didn't like about it, etc... I worked really hard on it, and I know it's not much right now, but it gonna get better! pinky swear!! k ciao!!