7 | Falling for you (literally!)

Paisley's POV

My life has been Hell this past week!! If it wasn't for Jessie, I would be homeschooled by now! Bruce was right..it's only getting worse.. but I can't just leave Jessie alone to be friends with a bunch of popular jerks!! No..I can't and I won't.

On Monday was probably the worst day though. I was walking to meet Jessie in the "B" building and then..BAM! I was slammed into a locker by some jerk! It hurt so bad..and right there stood, Bruce. He looked at me with a sympathetic pout and right when I thought he was gonna help me up he....walked away! And to think, I actually thought we could be friends!!!

"Bruce, seriously!?" I yelled at him in anger. He looked back and mouthed 'I'm sorry.'

Everyone started looking at me weird, I heard a girl whisper, "Ha! She's probably in love with him or something! Little does she know.."

She was right, little did I know. I actually thought he would help me, but his reputation was just to precious to risk..

………………………………………………

It's Thursday now and people are still teasing me. So what!? I got food spilt all over my shirt! It really isn't that funny.. but in societies eyes, it's hilarious! On a good note, I haven't had an anxiety attack yet. I think the fact that I know Jessie is by my side really makes me feel better when getting teased.

I was walking through the hall and some girl tripped me! As I landed on the hard tile floor, I saw a hand reach out to me.

Ross' POV

I saw Jennifer trip Paisley, I finally learned her name thanks to Bruce, and as funny as it was...Bruce said I should give her a try so I ran over and helped her up.

"Hey listen," I said grabbing her arm as she started walking away, "look, I know you're mad at me for the whole food thing, but I want to bury the hatchet."

She looked at me in disgust, "Shouldn't I be the one to decide to bury the hatchet? And I've been getting bullied this entire week and you think by just helping me once will get you off scot free!?" she yelled pushing me. God this girl really likes testing my anger!

"Well, Bruce told me you were his friend, and-"

"Woah, Wait what!? Bruce is NOT my friend! We hung out once and it ended in an argument!" she said glaring at Bruce. I joined her as I looked back at him with a death glare... I stormed off grabbing him aside.

"What the Hell was that about!?" I snared grabbing his shirt

"I-I don't know! I just-"

"You just what? You just thought it would be funny to embarrass me like that? Make people think I'm going soft!?" I can't believe he would do this to me! My best friend!

"I thought by this point she would want to give up all the bullying! But her stubborn little ass stood her ground..." he said as my hands loosened from his shirt.

"Fine, but make one more misjudgment again......and you're done." I said into his eyes, making sure he knew I was serious and walked away.

Paisley's POV

Ross looked furious at Bruce. I actually felt bad for making him look like a liar, but then again, if he really was my friend he would of helped me.

I saw Ross coming up to me again, but then took me to the side.

"So you're telling me that you never where friends with Bruce nor liked him?" he said

"Well, I mean I kind of saw him as a friend..but he lost my trust."