2 | Revenge is bittersweet (part 1)

Paisley's POV

"Are you ok?" I hear a voice say to me.

As I finally caught my breath, "um... yeah.." I say weakly

"No you're not, open up." she demands

I slowly unlock the door to see a punk-rock looking girl on the other side.

"Oh dear God! It's worse than I thought!" she exlaimed

"Do you wanna tell me who you are instead of pointing out the obvious?" I say feeling kind of annoyed

"Sorry,  I'm Jessie Valenci. Can I tell you a story?" she asked

confused I responded, "Sure...but why are you- "

"In my freshman year, I was really innocent.  I just happened to have a class with Ross. He wasn't really famous at the time, so I figured I could trust him. He told me he loved me and that he never felt that way about any other girl. He would flirt with me and buy me things....And I lost my virginity to him... Little did I know, he was playing the same trick on other girls. I found that out the hard way when I walked in on it at a party.." she said looking down at her feet.

"I'm so sorry.. I can't believe you fell in his trap.." I said starting to feel less guilty for myself

"Don't be. It's the past, but my point is, he's hurt both of us... why don't we hurt him back??" she sated looking a little devious

"I don't know.. I'm not really like that.. I don't like attention and who knows wha-"

"You can't show weakness, it makes him stronger. What you did back there was the closest anyone has gotten to standing up to him! when you ran away crying, it showed that he won."

She was absolutely right. I was about to say something, but then she spoke again, "He's having a party tonight, and I feel that that would be the perfect place for our revenge.." she said with an even more devious face

"woe, I haven't agreed to that yet!"

"but if you don't, you'll continue to be the laughing stock of the school and Ross will continue harass you until you break."

"Why me? I'm sure I'm not the only girl he's treated like shit at this school."

"Because it's too late for them, they've given up and are too intimidated by him. You, on the other hand, already proved you have some sort of courage in you after what just happened!" she said holding my shoulders

"Courage? In me?! you must be crazy...but everything else you said does make a point... Ok I'm in!"

"OK can I go home with you today, so we can plot it?" she said eagerly

"Something tells me you've been plotting it for a long time! but..yeah I guess you can come over!" she seems a little edgy, but I never bring people over, or get invited to a party!!! I'll admit, this revenge thing is rather exciting too!

I heard the late bell ring and headed off to class. I hope the rest of the day isn't as bad as I think it's gonna be..

...........................................................

"Hi mom! I met someone today!" I cooed as I walked into the house

"Oh. My. God.. your house is AMAZING!!" Jessie squeaked with an echo following

"haha thanks! My mom is almost the CEO of this company, so this house is kinda no biggy for me.. in fact a little too big for me!" I stated, "My parents used to be CEOs of their own company, but when they got a divorce, my dad kept the company and my mom had to start over."

"Oh..that's cool??" she said, obviously not sure what to say.

"I guess my mom isn't home from work yet..let's go up to my room,  there's only a bed, but there's more privacy."

"Ok haha." Jessie responded.

We sat down on my bed and she smiled crazily and started babbling her ideas.

.........................................................

I left a note on the fridge telling my mom that I met a friend and that I was gonna spend the night at her house so she can show me around the city. But in reality I wasn't going to Jessie's house, I was going go Ross' house and tonight, he was going to get what he deserves...

haiii!!  So tell me what cha think! I know it's not THAT interesting at the moment, but things are gonna get hot!! See ya soon lovebugs!!