4 | Remembering regrets

Ross' POV 

I opened my eyes to the blinding sun, "what happened.." I looked over to my left to see some random girl cuddled up next to me. That's when I realized I was naked, "Oh yeah, the party..." I remembered.

She opened her eyes and started to panic, "What happened!? Who are you!? Woah, you're naked! I'm naked! Oh my God don't tell me we-"

"Fucked?  Yeah we did. Now can you do me a favor and put on...something..." I say putting my underwear on. she started running around around my room with the blanket wrapped around her until she found all her clothes, then ran into the bathroom.

I've had many hangovers in my life, but this one, this one's bad.. I decided to check out the rest of the damage around the house. This should be fun... I walked down stairs, passed out people everywhere, alcohol lingered in the air, and the yards..oh dear God the yards..

"I'm dead." I said

"Hell yeah you are." Rocky said coming up behind me.

"How did an entire bed even get to the middle of the front yard!? I yelled cringing at my throbbing head.

"I have no idea, but unless you want to go to military school, we need to wake some people up and clean all this shit up!" God, he's always grumpy after a party..  Ugh, I need Riker.. he always helped me after a party.  Now that he lives in Beverly hills, I only get to see him for band practice.

I started up stairs and Rocky started downstairs.  I walked into my parents bedroom too see two people in the room: stoner Stephenson,  and oh the hot new girl!! I didn't know she was at the party!! I wish it was her instead of that other girl in bed with me.. I started to lightly kicked her arm.

"Uh?? Ow! Why does my head hurt so bad??" she said

"It's called a hangover.. haven't you had one before?" I questioned, this girl must of hit it hard last night!

"yeah, sure, but what happened?! All I remember is...the plan..."

"Huh? What plan?" I asked.

"Man that was some partayy!!" stoner Stephenson yelled putting our attention on him.

"You remembered what happened!?" the girl exclaimed

"I just smoke weed, I don't drink.." he replied. It was true..

"what do you remember!?" we both said simultaneously.

"Well..I don't know about you Ross..but this chick, you walked in waastedd and started getting blazed with us. You even kissed Julia as a dare!"

"I was cross-faded and kissed a girl!?!?! Oh my God!!" the girl cried with her face in her hands

"Wait, Julia Johnson??  Damn, that must of been so sexy, I wish I joined you guys!" I should of known..stoners have all the fun....

"Ugh you're disgusting!  I hope I didn't kiss you too.." she said giving me a dirty look.

"Look, I need this party cleaned up by tonight and I'm gonna need as much help as I can get. So quit your bitching and get up.

"OK then!  I mean, when you put it in that tone!" she sarcastically said back

We woke up everyone else upstairs and started cleaning up, then I heard the spawn of Satan scream my name.

"Ross!! I can't believe you threw another party!!" Rydel yelled though the house.

"God damn it Rydel! Why are you even home!? You were supposed to come home with mom and dad.. "