Chapter 15

DJ and I both came out of our beauticians room at the same time and looked at each other I actually hadn't seen myself yet, I wanted to get my sister's opinion  of the hair and make-up before I actually seen it. 

Are you ready DJ girl yes come on out.. you sure come on... I walked out and laid eyes on her she looked beautiful . Her hair was in a up-do with pretty spiral curls hanging down. My sister was just looking.. What ? It doesn't look right I asked?  I begin to feel self conscious...DJ What? you're freaking me out!!!! ME you are GORGEOUS a tear ran down her check what's wrong with you? look at yourself girl I turned around a looked in the mirror I was at ahh I hadn't worn my hair down in so long. The curls were soft and my hair was shoulder length she did put a little extra hair in for just a little more fullness  the make up and everything was blended in perfectly I couldn't believe it I hadn't looked like this in God knows when. Paul is going to worship you and Micheal is going to love you. I'm not looking for any one to love me I just want to look nice for my team. Ok ME keep telling yourself that. OK girl we both look Amazing now we have to finish getting dress so we can get you to the ball in time. Shut-up butt head. We walked out to get in the car and this car with 2-cute guys blew their horn you both are beautiful can we take you out.  I begin blushing because know one's just hollered out the window at me before.  See ME I told you, you're beautiful. 

It was 6:30pm Micheal was on his way to pick up his date his grandmother he stopped and brought her a purple corsage for her wrist. As he was driving he heard the song 'This is why I Love You" that Damm song that  ME was singing when she was in his car. is this a sign that he needs to really get to know her to see if it is truly something or is it noting.He knew that he didn't want her to think it was only because their family company is sponsor her group that he wants to get to know her. If he didn't come to her function he probably would have never looked her way . Attending that function (because I was made too by my parents) and being introduced to ME wasn't just a coincidence it feels like this is suppose to happen and be.  I arrived at my Grandmother's and ranged the door bell my Grandmother came to the door with a beautiful silver gown on she is the most beautiful girl in the world. 

I am here to pick up my date. Right on time now that's a man after my own heart. I hugged my grandmother and presented her with her wrist corsage. Grandma you look simply beautiful,thank you sir you're looking handsome there yourself. Mikey she wont be able to keep her eyes off of you. As we walked to the car I had my grandmother's favorite CD she loves her some Mile Davis, her and Grandpa gave me my love for music. Mikey what's on your mine. Grandma just thinking about things, have you ever felt like you've messed something up before it even get's started. Like what son. Grandma you know I've dated a lot of women and many of them will be here at this dinner party including Lisa, oh the girl that calls a lot but I've never met. Yes her, I just don't know how tonight's going to be that's all I don't want opinions to be formulated without knowing the story. Are we speaking of the women or one woman's opinion. I smiled at her she knew me like the back of her hand. I'm a good judge of character and I think what ever will be will be just trust in God and yourself it will work for the good trust me. I do Grandma.  So let's do this. 

Dj and I was getting ready I begin lotioning up I was so nervous I slipped on my sheer stockings then the body sharper and waist trainer.  I placed my dress on and shoes and walked to my full mirror. I could not believe how I looked. I felt pretty for the first time, I felt beautiful. It was 7:15pm and I knew the guys should be here soon DJ yelled  are you ready sis about as ready as I'm going to be come on out. I walked out slowly and DJ was like Wow you're going to knock his damn socks off man you are simply Fabulous, gorgeous beautiful. You look stunning DJ, Troy is the luckiest man in the world to have you on his arm tonight. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. What would Paul think?I thought when what I really wanted to know is what would Micheal think?