Character Introduction

Mennettha Ellis (nickname ME): Has her master degree in counseling and runs a small non-profit agency for familes and troubled youth called "Teach One Reach One" . She's very intelligent smart, down to earth, talented black woman she's 50 years old and has made herself known by the work that she does in the non-profit sector. She is a natural beauty very  simple, meaning no make-up hair thick and natural she has a glow about her. Her  spirit speaks volumes to people and she is a community advocate for troubled youth .  ME is a "Thick Madame"and has been all her life. She's comafluged her way through making people think she doesnt care about the opinions of others and  focuing on others and keeping the focus off herself. She's 5'7 well dressed and simply beautiful in every way she just doesnt think it or know it... Or should I say "Not Yet"   

Djuana Morris (nickname DJ) : Is an attorney and ME's younger sister. She's a fire cracker very out spoken, strong determined woman . She is  still loooking for Mr. Right but love dating the Mr. Wrongs. She too is a Thick Madame but has the confidence of a Goddness. The love of these two sisters is a bond that can nerver be broken.   

Deborah, Greg, and Charles: Are ME's staff and fellow copunselor's and friends that work along side of  her have have since the opening of her non-profit.   

Troy Wade: Co Founder Of "Teach One reach One" and ME's business partner and good friend. 

Micheal Higgins: 54 year old  CEO of Higgins & Higgins Construction Company  biggest Black owned Construction Company in the state of Tennessee and 5th biggest in the South West Region.  He is a divorced father of 1 and one of the most eligible bachelors in Nashville. 

Bettie L. Higgins (Granmy): High Arkey of the Higgins family and Micheal's beloved  Grandmother  

Kirk McMillian: ME's Man friend for 2- years moved to NY to join the prestious advertising agency of Arnold Britton .  

Paul Manning: Lawyer for Perkins & Perkins, Who Who among Tennessee Lawyers and  Nashville nitorus playboy...     

Lisa Palmer- Well known feature writer for the Nashville Pride Magazine