Chapter 5

I arrive at home go in turn on my music and preparing for tonight. DJ comes home she hollers Damn look at you Sis you look good as hell... I turn around thank you girl!!! today is a memorable occasion I wanted to look different . Your hair is Gorgeous where are you going? I'm taking the team out to the someplace called the 'Weekend" and you are invited What!!!!! you going to the Weekend? Yes!!!!!!! Go Girl ..... wait what are you wearing? So then I pulled out the outfit "Bam" I said. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Shit Sister that outfit is  Hittin I aint never seen you in noting like this and no one else has either heads gone turn tonight what brought about the sudden change tonight. I just want to do something different to celebrate tonight  I'm still me I just want to see if I could feel sexy once in my life. Sis you are Beautiful I wish you could see what I see.   I'm trying DJ but hey I got the Bomb sister who represents for me!!! I sure will !!! come on let's get ready!!! I want to wear some make up tonight so can you help me... Sure sis anything for you (She acting like she's cryin you making me so proud) Shut the hell up we both laugh and begin the transformation. 

DJ did my make-up and when she was done she turned me around in my seat and told me to look into the mirror.. I didn't look like me I mean I looked like me but I didn't my sister said look sis look closely your Beautiful and don't ever think you're not. Dj thank you maybe one day I'll see the beauty you see or maybe someone else will see it but as long as they look at this body they would never look beyond that. Girl I know females 3 times your size and they know they are fabulous as hell and you bet not tell them they aint. Well Blessem (LOL) that's them not me . Now for the assemble I went and got dress me and DJ came out of bed room DAMMMMMMMMMMMM  DJ was like you are sexy as hell girl you gonna be my competition tonight shit the Ellis sisters gone run the show tonight Kings get ready.. We both giggled and got ready ready to leave but before we left i took a selfie pic with my sis something I never do but tonight was different for me. I felt Sexy!!!!OFF WE GO TO PARTY!!!!!!

Troy at home getting ready looking for something that was going to make the women do a double take but who he wanted to really do the double take was Me. Ok look Troy it's going to be too many fine women out !Got to look good!!! as usual!!!     I decided to wear these Grey slacks, wit this black and grey button down and some grey and black slip on's and a Kangoo slip golf cap grey and black. I had to throw on some Burberry  women love the smell of that Dammit Man Get Your Shit Together . One look in the mirror for the final glance... Know I looked good I'm ready to Mingle and kick it with my team see ya I'm out.    

Micheal went home changed clothes for tonight put on and Armani shirt with some black fitted slacks matching Armani belt and  some slip in's with some creed cologne and a black jacket. didn't put a lot of effort into it one it's Lisa but again always makes sure he looks good were ever he goes. Micheal went to Lisa's house she came out with this fitted black dress some Micheal Kor Wrap around shoes with the clutch she looked beautiful as usual but she knew it.  Micheal went up to her condo to pick her up hey you I'm ready Lisa said you're looking and smelling tasty as hell. You looking pretty good yourself Lisa hmmmm this old thing (she smirked) I have to look good on your arm baby at all times, come on Lisa let's go she kissed him on his neck and whispered we got all night I hope. Micheal  shook his head and smirked get in the car Lisa.. He opened the door  driving a Black and silver Benz on this night  so they rolled up in style at the Weekend....

DJ and myself arrived at the club before getting out of the car I felt a little nervous, for one because I had never been here and two I was dressed totally different than usual which in both cases I'm out of my comfort zone.  DJ noticed my hesitation...Sis you are beautiful you have to believe that . You have so much going for you, you're smart, kind hearted, down to earth and Real on top of Beautiful ,  you know it today's time all those qualities are so rare. DJ I'm just scared right now  I'm, going in,  my team deserves this celebration and I've went this far I might as well finish it..