Twenty Nine

Okay(: UPDATING! Just to let y'all know, I am starting up this chapter right where I left off the last one which was too many weeks ago. Sorry about that. I have decided I am dedicating a WHOLE day every week just to writing, and I'll get multiple chapters done, and post one a week. Then when my chapters start to dwindle, I'll do another writing day! Genius right? But this way you will have a once-a-week chapter to look forward to. Anyway. That's starting this week. Now to get back to writing. Hope you enjoy(:

******

My mouth fell open. When did THAT happen?

"What?" I ask Ron.

He was blushing a furious shade of scarlet, and look as though he couldn't believe what he'd just said either. It was riduclous! How could Ron even think of liking me after me and Harry..... oh. I remember all those times I'd caught him looking at me, trying to be near me..... I felt like an idiot, a complete bloody fool.

"I like you... a lot." Ron mumbled.

"I heard you the first time!" I snap.

This could not be happening. It couldn't. I was dangerous to be around, and I definetly couldn't deal with Ron right now. Hermione..... oh dear. She was going to literally kill me. I knew this becauseshe was not only better at spells than I, she loved Ron. I could see it in her eyes....

Ron moved towards me, trying to grab my arm. I realized then I was outside the protective boundries and I disapparated on the spot, twisting and hurdling into darkness.

I don't know where I was going, but I knew I had to think of a location quick otherwise I'd probably get torn apart. I though of the first thing I could; an old abandonded shack. I'd found it a few times when I'd run away from home, but I could never find it on purpose. I only prayed to everything that was holy that it would work this time.

My feet hit the ground hard, and I tumble forward, landing flat on my face and goaning. I hated gravity. And this was all proof that it hated me back. I sit up stiffly, looking around. Everything was so bright, but it finally occured that I could hear the sound of waves crashing against a sandy beach....

When my eyes adjust to the brightness I see I'mo on a small sandy beach, with the hot sand beating down on my back and ocean waves lapping at my feet.

"I wasn't expecting you for a few days," Said an old voice I knew well.

I whip around, not believing my ears. It was impossible. Standing before me in a long light blue cloak was Dumbledore. Tears swam in my eyes, and I expected him to send me away as well. "Are you going to send me off?" I ask unsteadily.

He laughed, and I stared at him like he was pyscho. If he noticed, and I'm sure he did, he just beamed at me. "No. I am not. I know how hard your life had been. I know everything."

I was grateful for this, because I didn't know if I had the strength to tell him my story, and I didn't really want to have to. But it was also nice to have someone know what I was going through, and what I was feeling. I smile at him.

Dumbledore looks down at me, a look of pity on his face. He raises his wand at me, and I tense. I dive for my wand, but I am too slow. He mumbles something that I can't hear, and I'm frozen in mid-air. I look at him with pleading eyes, and he just shakes his head. "I'm sorry Rose. I just can't see any other options."

I thought he was going to kill me on the spot, and I wouldn't blame me, but he didn't. He said a spell that sounded exactly like jibberish. There was no flash of green, but I could feel my body relaxing, like I was going to sleep. My eyes closed.

"Good bye for now, Rose," was the last thing I heard before I faded into a deep slumber.

******

A/N: I know, lame chapter. But it had to be done. I'm going to be updating a lot more as I said at the beginning of this chapter and don't worry, they will get better and more intense. I am officially coming to the end of Rose's story, but don't fret, I'm making other Harry Potter fan-fics. Enjoy

Love you,

Car(: