Chapter Twenty

The darkness was unperatratable. I couldn't see anything. I wasn't here, or there. I was in a never ending space of darkness. I couldn't hear myself think, but I knew I was thinking. I couldn't feel myself moving, but I was pretty sure I was doing that too.

It's funny how relived you are to find light in the midst of darkness. I made a mental note to thank God for the sun.

But that relief turned into annoyance as I saw the face of Lord Voldemort. "What are you doing here?" He snaps. He looked annoyed, confused, and a little paranoid. "Well, I don't know. I was just sitting at school, wondering when adventrue was going to find me and I found myself staring at Voldemort the next second." I say, quickly composing the lie. Then I heave a dramatic sigh. "Being with you is the exact thing I want to do on Friday night, "I say sarcastically."

He glares turning to his snake. A strange language issued from his mouth, but I understood every wierd hiss. "Is it possible?" He asked. THe snake paused before answering. "Were you only calling us?" She asks. "yes." He mutters. "Than yes, there is a good possiblitly."

The strange hissing language issued from my mouth. "I can hear everything you two are saying. "I inform them. The snake looked disturbed. "yeah. She's one of us now."

I was confused now. "What am I?" I ask in plain english. "A Horcrux." Voldemort informs me. Even though I had no idea what the heck the was, my stomach fell. "I made another one." He laughed. "Wait! HOLD UP! What in the name of Merlins left saggy boot is a Horcrux."

Voldemort glared, but he didn't seem to keep the answer from popping otu of his mouth. "It's where a person conceals apart of their soul in an object or person to keep them immortal."

Great. So I had a part of Voldemort in me. Dandy. I reach for my wand, pulling out and pointing at him. He did so too, except his was at me. "You can't kill eachother." The snake hissed, exasperated. "It would just kill either one of you. "

Even thought it didn't make sense the way she'd said it, it made perfect sense. I scowled, putting mine away, scowling and pouting. He was fuming. He shot a random spell at the window, which shattered. A poot bird who'd been flying fell like a stone.

"Get out of my sight." He hisses at me. "Gladly," I say, going behind the couch so he couldn't see me. He let out a yell of frusturation. There was a quick snap sound and I was being twisted and pulled in all directions. It felt as if my skull would explode, then I landed with a thud.

The air was knocked from me. Harry's face above mine, looking panicked. "Rose!" He shouts. His voice is far away, and I choke on the air I was trying to breath in. I finally breath, gasping for air. My vision came more clearly, so did my memory.

"Oh! That Bastard!" I shriek. Harry looks taken back, but Ron cracks up. "Good to see she's back," He managed through his laughter, but I was pissed off. I jump up, pacing around the room. He'd said I was a Horcrux.

I felt a weird part of me jump at the thought of Lord Voldemort. And I knew. He was there, inside me. I was one of the things keeping him immortal. I burst into tears, running from the room. I could hear someone running after me, but I kept on going, heading for the door.

There was an instant uproar. "Don't let her get to the door!" Someone shouted, but everyone's voice was far away. I ran faster, feeling someone persuing me. I was so close.

The door of the house was getting closer, as was my persuer. I felt someone's arm close around my wrist, and I scream. They were going to kill me. I knew it. They would find out somehow. Harry would hate me. He'd be the one to kill me.

Images flashed through my mind and I screamed again. I could see clearly what would happen. They were pinning me to the ground, trying to get me to stop kicking and screaming.

As they did this. sanity slowly came back to me. Lupin and Sirius were pinning me down. There was crying. I was well aware that I was crying, but Ginny, Hermione and Mrs. Weasly were crying too. Even Ron looked like he was about to cry.

I took calming breaths, and stiffled my crying. I look up at them. Sirius looked furious, and Lupin looked... terrified. Someone's wand was pointed at my throat, pressing on it hard.

"W-w-what happened?" I ask timidly. It was a while before anyone answered, but Harry did. "You tried to kill me." He said. I was stunned, and I tried to remember this. Nothing came to mind. "She doesn't remember." Ginny stated boldy. "She's been possesed. " she says.

I freeze. I was going to kill Voldemort. My stomach sickened at the thought, but I knew it was just the part of soul. "Please, I'm sorry..." I trail off. Lupin and Sirius let me go, and I sit up.

"Harry," I say, reaching for him. Everyone was in action at once. I was smashed into the ground again, and Ron and Hermione were stationed right infront of Harry. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Kill me now." I tell Sirius. "You'll be helping everyone."

Sirius looked confused, but when he saw my look, he understood everything. "Voldemort did-" "DON'T TELL HARRY!" I scream at him. He looked startled, but then his face was firm. He raised his wand, and opened his mouth. "Sirius!" Lupin said shocked. "You can't be serious."

I laugh. Nobody else did. Did nobody else get the joke? Sirius, serious...? No? "Yes. We have to." Lupin said nothing else, but watched Sirius raise his wand again. "No!" The shout was from Harry this time, but Hermione and Ron held him back.

"Avada-" There was a flash of light, and Dumbledore was standing there, looking furious. Couldn't they just kill me already. They needed to! Dumbledore grabbed onto me firmly and dissapparated. Crap! In a second, we were in Dumbledores office.

He still looked furious, and he was glaring at me. "What were you thinking." He said. "Uh, well, it would've helped everyone!" he glared at me some more. "you should have come straight to me." His voice was deadly calm, and I wish he would yell. "Well, I would have to apparate, but I'm not of age." I tell him cooly.

"So, Voldemort has Horcruxes, huh?" Said Dumbledore. "Yeah. I was an accident." I say. Just like I'd always been. "Well, you were right not to tell Harry. I need to tell him. I have things planned, but I'm dealing with other things at the moment." I nod, unable to do much else.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." He tells me. "By the way, you've been admitted into Gryfindor." If that was supposed to make me feel better, it didn't. I couldn't help to think of everyone looking at me as I walk in there. "Thanks." I mutter. He waves his hand and I leave.

When I got to the Common Room, only Harry was there. He looked furious. "I made hermione and Ron go to bed, but I can get them to come back if you want to try and kill me again." That stung. I say nothing and walk past him, but he grabs my arm. "What happened!" He yelled. "Well," I start coldly. "You said it yourself. I tried to kill you. You said it yourself." This wasn't the thing to say.

"I meant when you blacked out," He said flatly. "Oh. I've been forbidden to tell you. Dumbledores orders. Said something about you not being ready. Imagine that." I say. I start to walk off, but he holds on tighter. "Tell me." He dmeands. "Scary." I say sarcastically. "No. Go ask Dumbledore yourself." He looks troubled. "He won't see me." I scoff.

"Let go." I say. "No. You don't belong here. You're in Slytherin." I grin. "Fun fact. I just got moved to Gryfindor." Dumbfounded, he let go, and I walked up the stairs and(ignoring th glares.) went to bed.

-------------------------

I feel like that was wayy confusing, but I'm not going to change it. It took me forever to write this. I hope you like it...it's a bit dramatic..... but yeah. it's the best version I came up with. The others were just terrible. Well, ttly. BYE!