Chapter Twelve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey sissy," Draco shouts. He was the last thing I needed.

"What!"

"So I heard you and Potter broke up?"

Wow.Could he be more of a jerk?

"Yeah," I say, on the verge of tears.

"Oh yeah, by the way you look horrible today."

He walked off, his little possy trailing him, fake-laughing at his meaness.

I have to say, today I didn't look the best. It's been two days sense what happened and I still look horrible. My eyes are all puffy and red from crying, I look skinny and unhealthy (Which I am very unhealthy), my skin waxy, bags under my eyes, hair a mess. Not the greatest. Ontop of that Hermione thinks I am a jerk and everytime I go to talk to Ron in the boy's dormitory, they are there, snogging on Harry's bed.

Harry doesn't look to good either. Ever since he was chosen in the Triwizard Tournament, everyone hasn't been very nice to him. I have to say, his suffering brings me a bit of joy. I know that sounds horrible, but he deserves it.

I am in potions, attempting to make some sort of potion. All I need to add is a bit of wolfsfang and- BAM! Black smoke was everywhere and there was charcoale on my face. Perfect. Just perfect. That is when I snapped. Tears flowed down my cheeks and I run out of the room, crying the soot off my face.

WHAP! My head starts to bleed and the world starts to spin. I feel myself fall limp on the ground. I squint through my sticky eyelashes to see my attacker. Typical. I'd run into the wall. I try to sit up, but failed. I couldn't move. This. Was. Awesome.

Now I would just have to stay here until someone found me. If someone finds me. I close my eyes, not focusing on the blood. Oh? Have I never mentioned? Blood makes me sick. Really sick.

Click, click, click. Someone giggles.

My eyes fly open. Someone was coming. I look up warily and see him. Greeeat! Just who I need.

"Rose?!"

His voice warms my tummy.

"Rose! Are you okay?! What happened."

I do something between a shrug and a shudder.

"We have to get you to the hospital wing!"

I can feel him start to pick me up.

"Harry! You can't be serious," I hear the girl yell.

"Well, I am," He hollers back.

"If you don't drop her right now and come back to me, we are thorugh," She screams.

"Okay. Don't talk to me you prat!"

She screams and stomps away. I peek though one of my eyes, staring up at his face. I sigh.

"What," He asks.

"It feels so good to be back where I belong. With you."

"Yeah. I missed you."

" I missed you more."

Silence. The motion of him walking lulled me to sleep, unwillingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------