Chapter Four

The first month went my without too many exciting things. Yeah, I was just being clumsy little me. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I were spending a lot more time together. Each week,  I reported to Draco, and he seemed pleased with my findings. He even hugged me. I was ecstatic.

Right now, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and I were in the library. We were all, except for Hermione she was just angry, in hysterics because Fred and George had set of a Dungbomb and Crookshanks had flipped out and was now stuck on the ceiling. He refused to come down at all.

I go back to doing my Potions homework. It was my least favorite subject, and that was mainly because I didn't understand anything. I moan and let my head fall onto the table. I'd been here for at least four hours, and it was now around one a.m. I see someone coming through the dark. It was Draco.

"Hey, you sound like you need help," He says.

I was shocked. Draco, helping me? Something was up. Instead of saying anything I just nod.  He shows me which plant was a remedy and what would kill you. He helped me identify and understand how to make the potions. After he was done tutoring me, I felt a lot better.

"Thank you, Draco," I whisper.

I give him a quick peck on the cheek, and head towards the Griffindor Portrait Hole. Hermione had given me the password so we could have a sleep over. It was Friday after all.

"Gillyweed," I whisper.

The portrait opens and  I go in. I was amazed at how beautiful their Common Room was. There were beautiful Gold and Red tapestry's, a roaring fire, couches all around, study tables, a game of chess untouched. It was like a big house. Slytherin's was nothing like it.

I go up the staircase, heading to the top. I assumed it was the girls like Slytherin's was; I was dead wrong. There were about eight sleeping boys, beds placed in a circle. Harry's was closest to me. Go figure. I walk up to him. He was in a gray shirt, mumbling.

I go over to Ron's bed, looking at him. I notice his wand on the nightstand and pick it up the examine it. He wakes up with a jolt.

"Bloody @#!*% ! It's Sirius Black."

Dandy. Just jolly. I stumble backwards, tearing their curtains. He thought I was Sirius Black! I'd been called ugly by my brother, but come on! I run out and enter the girls dorm. Everyone is fast asleep. Next to Hermione's bed, there was a sleeping mat, sleeping bag and a spare pillow. I hop into it and pretend to be asleep.

"Everyone, to the Common Room. NOW!"

All the girls wake up, confused. We rush out to the Common Room. Professor McGonagall was standing on a chair, looking very sinister. Ron was standing next to her, looking terrified.

"Who left all the passwords out?!"

We look around. Neville, shaking from head to bunny slippers, raised his hand. Professor McGonagall sighed.

"Why is it all bad things happen to you?"

Neville did something resembling a shrug, and fainted. Well, looks like that would be the last time I would ever go into the boys dorm.

When nearly everyone else had gone to their beds, I tell Hermione, Ginny, and Neville what happened. We were sitting in the common room, side by side whispering quietly.

"You swear that's what happened," Hermione says.

I nod vigorously.

"Wow. So I have detention with McGonagall for nothing?" Neville glares at me.

"No. Neville you have detention because you left passwords out," Ginny informs him.

"True, true."