Chapter Twenty Four

I was furious. How dare he come and get me. It wasn't like I was his property!!! Well..just kidding. Even though I sorta am, he has no right to come and pick me up out of nowhere like that! I elbow him as hard as I could, trying to get him to drop me.

I heard him curse under his breath, and then we reappear. We were in the topmost floor of a house. It was very old, and elegant.

I was furious. "what the heck was that! You are an bigot! D'you realize how stupdi that really was! And what am I going to tell everyone! They're gonna ask questions! You had no right to do that!" I yell at him. He glares. He is literally tembling with fury.

"I had every right to do that. You are mine." He hisses .I can't tell if it's in Parslemouth or not, but I don't care. "I AM NOBODY'S! YOU CAN NOT OWN ME! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I WILL NEVER BELONG TO YOU! YOU'RE THE BIGGEST..." I couldn't think of an insult bad enough for him. So I said the first thing that popped into my head. "....BLAST-ENDED SKEWERT EVER!"

He was shaking. With laughter. Voldemort. Was laughing. At me. Like, laughing! " What-?" I didn't even know what to say. "Why are you laughing at me! " I say in scandalized tones. He stopped at once, and I felt it.

It was a crazy, very unpleasent burning sensation that filled my head. "We have to go, " He said briskly. The burning stopped, and he'd crossed the room. He grabbed onto my arm and I felt a turning and sqeazing sensation. I felt as if I were going to be sick, then we reappeared.

We were in a dark coridor. "Hey. I've been here. Where are-" I stop short. This was the place Mr. Weasly had been attacked. "Why are we here?" I ask, glaring at him. "Because. We shall lure Harry here." I raised a skeptical eyebrow at him. "We? No, just you," I say, walking off in a random direction.

"That's the wrong way." He called after me, and I knew he was right, but I kept on going. I see a door, and I open it, only to find it leads to nothing but darkness. I slam the door, marching back the other way. I didn't spare a glance for Voldemort as I passed, heading the other way.

"That's the wrong way." He called. I let out a frusurated sigh, turned back and walked to his side. "Take me home." I demand. He looks at me. "No." He said coolly. "I!" I stomp my foot. "WANT!" I stomp my other foot. "TO GO BACK TO HOGWARTS!" I scream, throwing a full on fit.

He waited till I was done, then said, "No." I glare at him. "HOW DARE YOU!." A loud voice rang out. Aunt Bella came gliding out of the darkness, looking furious. "You filthy traitor! Talk to the Dark Lord like-" I cut her off. "His name is Voldemort. Plus, I don't really care what you think. He brought me here. In person. Doesn't that mean I'm, like, super important or something. " I say in a bored voice.

I noticed how she'd flinched when I said his name. I grin ear to ear before yelling, "VOLDEMORT VOLDEMORT VOLDEMORT VOLDEEEEEEEEMORT! VOLDE-" I was thrown backwards, landing on the ground. My hand was on my cheek and my eyes were wide in shock. Aunt Bella stood there, her hand raised from when she'd back-handed me. She looked victorious.

I stand up numbly, shaking with fury. "Bella, I would advise you not to attack our guest. Rose, don't even think about it." He'd noticed my hand edging to the wand in my back pocket. I open my mouth to retort, but he threw me a sharp glare and I fell silent.

After a few more minutes of silence, there was a loud crack, and someone else slithered out of the darkness. I couldn't help a shocked gasp from escaping my lips. He had silky, long, white blonde hair, pointed features, and cold blue eyes. "Rose," he said, surprise evident in his tone.

"D-Lucius," I spit, as if the word was nasty in my mouth. I glare at him, and he has the nerve to look guilty. Right, like you haven't watched my mother beat me for years.