Chapter Nineteen

The darkness flickered. Candles littered the room, some tipped. My masters cold feet glided next to me as we made our way down the marble hall. The walls were shiny, and were like a mirror. I catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye, seeing my large yellow eyes.

There was a door at the end of the hallway, and I knew my part was coming. "Nagini," Master hissed in parsletongue. "This is crucial. Get that prophecy." I nodded, heading towards the now open door as Master dissaparated.

I slither throught the door, and then I saw him. There was a rather tall man, redheaded, standing in my path. As if on cue, my stomach rumbled. Master had not yet fed me. I coil, waiting to spring. As if the man heard me, he turned around, freezing in terror. Perfect.

I took this oppurtunity to lunge at him. THen again. And again. I hissed as I realized he was still awake and....

Harry woke me up with his screaming. The snake likeness was still in my body, and I was aobut to lunge at him. I froze. What had I just seen? I remembered Mr. Weasly...the blood.... I cover my mouth and race down and to the bathrooms. Ginny, who had been in the Common Room, raced after me. She waited for me to stop being sick in the bathroom stall before coming after me.

"You okay?" She asked, and I shook my head violently. "We, I, you- Common Room!" I yell. She helps me up, where we make our way back up to the common room. Professor McGonagal was there already. She looked startled by our appearances, but looked grave. "Come with me." She said, her voice dead soudning. I knew what'd happend.

After a very confusing half hour, Harry, the Weaslys, and I found ourselves and Grimmuald Place. It was interesting to see all the different things they had in our house. But nothing was more amsuing then Kreacher treating me like a godess. As soon as he'd seen me, he knew who I was. "Is this Mistress Malfoy?" He'd asked, his eyes swimming with tears.

Eventually, Sirius had to literally pry him away from my legs. I was quite disgusted when I had to wipe his boogers off my legs. But I hadn't Kreacher at all. I though he was cute, in an odd way.

Everyone was tense, but none more tense than Harry and I. I hadn't told anyone what I'd seen, and I had no plans to until Harry told me he needed to speak to me. I was filled with discomfort as he lead me to a secluded room.

"I need to tell you what I saw." I let out a breath. The room was dark, and I couldn't see where he was. "I know what you saw. I saw it too." I say. He was silent for a while. "Very funny," he said bitterly, his tone cold. "What?" I ask, shocked. I thought out of all people he would've believed me. "And I thought of all people you would have believed me Voldemort was back." He said harshly. "Excuse me?" I said, my voice raising about five octaves. "I was tortured by him-in person- all summer. How dare you tell me that!" I say, shrieking at him. If there were light in here, I would strangle him.

As if my wish had been granted, the door flew open,Ron and Hermione breathing heavily. I looked at Harry's experssion and it looked shocked...and sorry. "We thought we heard yelling," Breathed Hermione. I glare at Harry. "What ever Harry. I don't even care. Have fun with your pals," I say sourly, starting to walk out. "Wait," Harry mumbled, grabbing my arm.

But this was past words for me. "No." I was too hurt to be reasonable. I walk out, leaving a hurt Harry and a confused Ron and Hermione.

For the next few days, I refused to do anything. I didn't eat, but I might've fallen asleep in the time I stayed locked up in my room. Harry had tried to talk to me. Tiwce. I'd cursed the door multiple times, probably hitting him. After that, he'd given up trying to talk to me.

But for some reason that just made me even more furious. Maybe it was just me, but everyone seemed to be shunning me fore being mean to Harry. What was so good about him any way, and why was I even staying in here?