Chapter Twenty Three

"Seamus! I know I said I'd go! But-NOOO!" I yell, sprawling ungracefully onto the floor. "You suck," I tell him, my voice smothered by the ground. Seamus didn't say anything, and I looked up to ask what was wrong, until I saw him cracking up.

I stand up in a dramatic manner. "I'll find the place myself," I say, charging forward and throwing my head back. Seamus was still laughing, and I couldn't help giggling myself. "C'mon! They aren't going to wait forever!" I call.

Seamus finally managed to get ahold of his laughter, and I hold my hand out, waiting for him. He walks over, taking my hand. He was still laughing, and I couldn't help the blush that came to my cheeks. "It's not my fault I'm so terribly clumsy," I mumble. "I know," he said happily, kissing me on the cheek.

We appeared infront of a blank wall. "What are we doing here?" I ask, staring at the wall. "Shh!" He said, closing his eyes and putting a concentrating face. I wait, tapping my foot. Just when I was about to say something, a door carved it's way into the wall.

I stared, my mouth slightly open. He rolled his eyes at my expression. "Come in!" He said, tuging on my arm, causing me to stumble forward before I started to walk towards the door. We entered, and there were a bunch of kids in there.

They were practicing what seemed to be the patronus charm, and I watched eagerly. There were some truely spectactular ones, and I wanted to be able to do that.

I pulled my wand out, focusing. I tried to think of a good memory, but every time I tried to think of one, more painful and emotional one swept over me, leaving me breathlessly. The best I could really manage was whisps of silvery-white coming out of my wand.

I couldn't hide my dissapointment and frusturation. I didn't have many good memories, but I knew I had some, but they seemed intent upon avoing me. Sighing in frusturation, I just stopped, looking around at how the others were doing. Seamus, Ron, Hermione, Justin, and Luna had managed a animal patronus

After a while of more trying, everyone stopped. I looked around, finally noticing the chandileir was shaking. I gulped nervously, going and standing by everyone else, holding my wand up defensively. Harry walked forward, looking thorugh the small in the wall. He backed up suddenly, covering his head as the wall exploded.

"Run!" Harry shouted.

Umbridge was standing their, her expression was gleeful. It reminded me of a funny looking toad. There was a flurry of rushing teens, and I got pushed over, yelping as I got stepped on. I curled up in the fetal postion, coviering my head. What else could I've done?

I closed my eyes, and there was a strong tug on my arm. Suddenly I was standing up right, looking at Harry. I glare. "I was fine," I snap. He glared back at me. "Obviously," he said sarcastically. Someone else grabbed my arm, and I turned to tell them off, but it was Crabbe, and Draco had Harry's arm.

Draco was smirking. "So, you've officially chosen this side?" He asked, his eyes glinting. I glare. "That's none of your business." I snap. He looked mock-offended. "Oh really? Then why has the-" He was cut off. "Bring them!" Someone shouted.

Draco looked sour, but jerked Harry's arm furiously, Crabbe following suit with me.

Soon we were in the toad's, Umbridge's, office. We all looked defient, as if refusing to tell them anything. Which we probably would refuse to do. I glared at the ground. The one time I decide to come, I get caught. Great. Bloody dandy.

I wasn't paying attention, but suddenly, Hermione and Harry were being ushered out of the room by Umbridge. There was an uncomfortable silence. Ron was shifting in a funny manner, finally unpocketing a small candy. I recongnized it immedieatly. It was a puking pastile from my bag of Zonko's. So that's where' it'd gone to. I scowl at Ron, and he smiles back in an apologetic manner.

"What's that," Goyle grunted. Everyone's attention was now turned to Ron and the small sweet he held in his hand. "A caramel toffe." He said. "Give it here," Goyle said. Ron glared, handing over the sweet. As soon as it touched Goyle's tongue, he was puking everywhere. Everyone got realesed because their captors were so surpirsed.

There was a flurry of spells, and I'm not sure what happened, but soon all the Slytherin's were in the middle of the room, groaning or trying to get free of their curses. We all grinned at each other, running out the door.

"They were going into the Forbidden Forest," Neville said as we crossed the bridge.

We were on the border of the Forbidden Forest, when it happened. Hermione and Ginny screamed, and Neville made a mad lunge for me, but it was no use. I felt two cold hands wrap around me, and a cold cackle of laughter before we were twisting and turning, going into nothingness.

******

a/n: Yush. That's it for this chappie. It's getting good :) I'm soo excited for their sixth year! Soo much drama! Well, thanks for reading. Please vote, comment, or fan, or spread the story around??? Love ya!