Chapter Fifteen

When everthing came into focus, I was in the girls dormitory. I try to remember what happens, but it hurts my head to much. Way to much. I roll over, trying to find the alarm clock under the pile of notes. With no luck, I sit up.

On the top of the percariously stacked pile of notes is one that catches my eye. It is written in loopy handwriting that can't belong to any student. I pick it carefully off the top, not really in the mood to be showered in paper.

Dear Rose,

Everything is okay. I would like to see you in my office for certain reasons that can not be explained in a simple letter. Although, I do enjoy writing, it would be better explained in person. As soon as you are done with this letter, come to my office. The password is Sherbert Lemon. I do enjoy those.

Sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore.

I reread the letter a couple of times. What in the world could Dumbledore want with me? Maybe I am in trouble for the whole Siren thing. I hope not.

I spring out of bed, and rush off to Dumbledore's office. I wander for a bit before I come to two gargoyles. One snickered.

"Look at her pajamas."

That made the other one laugh. I turn beet red and mutter 'Sherbert Lemon.' Narrowing their eyes at me, they move and I step in as the staircase moves up.

I slowly truge up the steps, and knock on the door. There was a moment of silence before Dumbledore called,

"Come in!"

I open the door slowly, and find him sitting at his desk, his hands placed together, and a very thoughtful experession on his face.

"Take a seat," He says, gesturing to one of the very plump looking seats.

I walk forward and sit down. In the pit of my stomach, I knew I wasn't in trouble, but I didn't know yet.

He leaned forward, those blue eyes boring into mine. After a moment, he spoke.

"Rose, it has come to my attention, that you are a Shape Shifter," He started.

My mouth hung open. How did he know about that?

"And, seeing as our wonderful Gamekeeper Hagrid has had a bit of trouble finding one, I need you to be a Sphinx for the third task."

If possible, my mouth dropped farther.

"M-me?"

"Yes you."

I though about it. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

"Can I think about it?"

He smiled.

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way."

I took that as my excuse to leave. I really hoped that I could, because I had a lot to think about. I pause by the door before I leave.

"Sir, what happened to Jessie?"

"She was taken care of. Off you go."

I hadn't realized how hungry I would be, until I smelt the breakfast. I hurry and go towards the Great Hall. When I entered, and uncomfortable silence came over the students. The Beuxbatons were glaring at me, and so were the Ravenclaws, although I think they were glaring at me because they were too scared to pick a fight with the Beuxbatons after what happened.

Hufflepuff was also glaring, and Slytherin. I didn't expect much from Slytherin. Well wasn't I just a popular little feller.

Gryffindor was the only house where every one was beaming in my direction. I assume it was becasue A) Because I'd brought wicked fame to their house, and B) becasue Harry and I had (hopefully) made up.

I go over and sit at my usual spot at the Gryffindor table; right between Harry and Hermione. Harry put his hand protectively around me, and I glare at the Beauxbatons, as if daring one of them to try and steal my Boyfriend again. They all turned away in a huff. This made me grin.

We ate breakfast. I mean, that was the most obvious statement, but when I say we ate breakfast, I mean it was a full on celebration. I assumed it was over the fact that Harry was alive. I was happy just knowing he was mine. I mean, who wouldn't be?

After breakfast, I found Harry and I wandering around the halls, hands locked together. We say nothing, but we understand each other perfectly.

We found ourselves outside of the room of requirment. Memories flashed through my brain, and I couldn't believe that was only last night. 

I had the most unfathomable urge to kiss Harry. I just needed one kiss, and I would be set.

Harry must've been thinking the same thing, because our lips touched without hesitation on either side.

Electricity zapped through my body, leaving me feeling like a live wire.  My skin turned into a fever, as if I was being roasted over an open fire.  But it wasn't painful, it felt good.  The room of requirment doors came into veiw, and Harry and I fell through them.

What happened next will never be told.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't I just the meanest person in the world. Bwuahahahaha! Can't you feel curiousity pricking at the back of your mind. I only did a cliff hanger because I need to get a good idea, and one that will shock you all *GASP* Well, I uploaded. Love it, comment, bote, recommend, and (of course) fan if you haven't.

Cheers to a new chappie!