Chapter Eighteen

The Gryfindor table errupted in cheers as we welcomed the newest Gryfindors. It was crazy how loving this house was. It was like they were a family.

That was when it hit me. I should ask Dumbledore for a house change. But, then again, would he? I turned to ask Harry, but I knew his answer. It would be yes. I had a feeling that Dumbledore wasn't the man the Harry made him out to be. Althought, I would never ever say that to Harry. He'd probably pumblle me.

The houses were dismissed, but I wander through the halls. Finally, Professor McGonagal catches me. "Rose! You should be asleep!" She scolds. I blush. "I know, but I need to talk to Dumbledore. It's urgent."

She studies me. I wondered if she could tell if a person was lying or not. Finally, she sighed, and beckoned me to follow. I don't hesitate.

We soon come to two gargoyles. Professor says something so fast that I didn't even have time to hear. The gargoyles moved, and there was a staircase moving around.

I went up them, knocking timidly. "Come in." Said Dumbledore. I walk in, and have a seat. "You want to change houses?" he inquires. How did he do that?

"Yeah," isay uncertainly. He studies me, his usual warm eyes turning cold. "Well, I don't see why I should let you. Gryfindor wouldn't gain anything from it." I was taken back. "Excuse me?" I ask.

"Well, you ancestory has dark people in it. I can't just let someone like you go wandering into Gryfindor." He states.

This guy was starting to make me angry. I stand, knocking over my chair. "I deserve to be in Gryfindor as much as any of the Gryfindors! I have been brave, and trustworthy. I've been put through hell all my life, and I am not accepting no for an answer. Let me transfer or so help me I will..." I struggle with my words, trying to think of a legitment threat. "I'll- I'll leak information to Lord Voldemort. Seeing as we are all going to get killed by him because you are a stupid old man!"

Dumbledore's eyes were wide in shock. "Stop staring at me!" I scream. He looks at his hands and starts humming. What the heck! Was this old man crazy. "I'll consider what you've said to me." I took that as my dissmissle.

I storm down the stairs. I cursed one of the Peeves on the way back to the Gryfindor dormitory. He went on a swearing spree, and I swore right back. He was a little shocked and flew away muttering insults under his breath. I didn't care.

When I got to the Gryfindor portrait, she let me in. It was already really late, and she knew me. I walk into the common room and see Harry nodding off in a chair.

I smile. I was soo lucky. I go over and sit on his lap, kissing him. He wakes up, startled, but kisses me back. "Hello," I whisper." I could almost hear his grin. "Hello, beautiful." I smile back. "How was your sleeps?" I ask. "Full of dreams of you."

See what I mean? Lucky.

"You should get some rest. I don't want you losing sleep over me." I say. "I don't mind," I objected, unsucessfully hiding a yawn. I shake my head. "You are a big, fat liar." I say teasingly.

He suddenly stood up, carrying me bridal style.

We laid in his bed for a while, just talking. "Oi!" Me and Harry jump. Ron was poking my back. "Harry." He said sleepily. "You are squishy." Then he flopped back down on the bed, snoring. I was laughing to hard to notice anything. So when I stopped laughing, I was surprised to find myself ontop of Harry .What? That was trippy.

"How'd I get up here," I ask, eyeing Harry suspiciously. He grinned cheekily. "Really," I ask arching an eyebrow. Well, I was already up here, so I might as well take advantage of that. I leaned down, kissing his cheek. I kissed him, and he kissed me back, a tiny groan escaping his lips. He rolled over ontop of me and..

That was where I always stopped it. I pull back. "Really?" he asks in complaint. "Yup." I push him off me, laying beside me. We lay there for a while, saying nothing, until my eyes started to droop. I give him a quick peck and head to my dorm.

I lay down and fall asleep.

----

Sorry it's so short. But it will get mucho bettero soon. I hope you like it. COMMENT PLEASE