Chapter Thrity Five

"So... Hi," was all I could really think to say. Fourty pairs of eyes stared up at me, and I gulp a  bit nervously. I look uneasily over and Ginny, Luna, and Neville, who were all standing up here with me. I shot them a 'help' look.

"Well," Ginny says, clearing her throat. "Welcome back?" She asks. Her timid question gets a roar from the crowd. Ginny smiles, and I can see her gaining more confidence. She waits until they quiet down before continuing.

"So as you all know Voldemort is back. He's destroying everything, families, lives, homes, and soon Hogwarts," She says, and a hushed silence falls over the crowd. "Hogwarts used to be a great safe haven, protected by the amazing head master Albus Dumbledore. He was killed, and we need to wake up! He's dead! He's not here to protect us anymore! We are here at Hogwarts to learn magic, and we are the lucky ones. I've been here seven years of my life, and I've learned much, and I am willing to learn and teach all of you what I've learned, and I want to know what you know. We need to be able to trust each other and protect each other, becaue we are all we've got. We don't have Dumbledore, our parents, Harry, anyone else to take that curse for us. We need to get rid of the Death Eaters here, and rebell. We need to show them who's school this is." She says. I stare at her, amazed. So does everyone else.

"Who's school is this! " She yells.

The roar was defening as we all answered. "OURS!"

I smile. Things were definitely starting to look up, until I looked over. My heart dropped into my stomach as I saw Andrew standing there. A Slytherin. I look around, seeing nobody else seemed to have noticed him, and I march over to him furiously.

"What are you doing here!" I hiss at him. He raises his eyebrows, leaning against the wall casually.

"I want to join," He says simply. I look at him strangely.

"Your a Slytherin," I say, disbelief in my voice and he chuckles, making me arch an eyebrow at him.

"Weren't you at one point?" He has a good point, and I blush. How did he know about that? I didn't know anyone really knew about that.

I cross my arms over my chest, glaring. "Looks like someone did their research," I say, my tone cold. He laughs again, shaking his head at me.

"So can I join or what?" He asks. I sigh, thinking about this. I look up at the ceiling, then back at him smirking.

"We'll see," I say, and I walk back over to Ginny who was getting a sign up list done.

***

A/N: Sorry guys it's short. I'm having major writers block, and i'm just a slack and a procrastinator. Oops. Oh whale! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, tell me if you do or don't. Vote, fan, you know the drill.

Oh, have I told you lately I love you guys? Whale I do :D!

Bye!