Chapter 9 - Crash, Crash, and Burn.....

Chapter 9 – Crash, Crash, and Burn….

Have you ever had that feeling where you just absolutely need to see someone to make sure there okay? The feeling where your heart is beating a million miles an hour? The feeling where you know if you don’t find them soon, you’re going to have a completely break down? Yeah, that’s how feel right now.

At this point, I just wanted to see him, safe and unharmed. I don’t think I’ve ever been so worried about someone this much before in my life. And, honestly, I don’t really know how to handle it.

I mean, I may act like I don’t give a shit about anyone, but deep down, I’m just as worrisome as a normal teenage girl. But, what do you expect? I always keep my feelings bottled up inside, but now since I’ve been Oli and Rex, I’m slowly realizing that it’s better to let it out.

Though I was on the verge of a complete breakdown, I continued looking for Rex. I was creating my own little search, including calls to anyone I could remember was at the party and driving around town like a drunken fool.

I know I said that this whole thing with the boys was a game, but that was a fucking lie. I really do care about those two tards, it’s just I don’t know how to….show it, without going back to my old ways and doing something completely idiotic like I usually do.

But it’s me we are talking about; it’s not all that shocking. Lately, there’s been times where Rex has been sweet and…and….adorable? Did I just say that about Rex? Yeah, it’s official; these boys are making me go fucking insane.  Sigh, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later; it just decided to happen now.

I bet they think I’m a whore or something.  I mean, after all the shit I’ve done to them, I’m surprised they still like me at all. But in my defense, I was just trying to express…something to them.

I’d be shocked if I haven’t ruined Oli for girls. I mean, out of the shit I’ve done to people, he’s gotten it the worse. I played with his heartstrings like they were my guitar; I was just having fun even though he is one sweetest guys on the planet.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me? I hurt the ones I love all the time and usually don’t even try to fix it. I really must be the cold, heartless bitch everyone thinks I am. That’s really the only reasonable excuse I can come up with. Which is sad, but so is life.

I take a turn down another street that I didn’t even know the name of. Now, I was driving around, hoping to find Rex pasted out in someone’s yard, drunk as hell.  That’d be nice, but I already know that is not going to happen since the knot in my stomach just continues to grow.

At that moment in time, my phone started going off annoyingly, making me groan and grab it off the passenger’s side seat. I answered grumpily, putting the phone to my ear. “Hello?”

“Did you find Rex yet?” An anxious voice blurted out quickly, making it sound almost not understandable.

I took a deep and long breath, letting out before speaking. “Hello to you, too, Oli,” I frowned, slowing down a bit because of a stop sign.

“Sorry,” I heard him mutter quietly. Since we realized that Rex was missing, Oli’s voice seemed to get quieter and quieter, as if he was losing all confidence without Rex.

I bit my lip, feeling a bit bad. I mean, he missed Rex, too, probably as much as I did. “It’s fine, Oli,” I said, speeding up again. “But, no, I haven’t found him yet.” I replied, sighing softly.

“Okay, I’m still making calls to anyone who might know where he is,” Oli explained, his voice still softer than usual.

I nodded, before realizing he couldn’t see me nod. “That works,” I said, stopping my random nodding since I was getting weird looks from the car beside me. “We’ll find him, Oli, I promise,”

Oli let out a small sigh. “I know, I just want him to be back already.” He began, “I’m getting scared with how long he’s been gone.”

“I know, me too,” I admitted, thinking about the whole situation again. “I’m going to go, I don’t want to miss anything that might show us where he is,” I explained, biting my lip lightly.

Oli nodded from the sounds of it. “Okay, call me if you find him or something,” He demanded gently, his voice getting even quieter than before.

“Okay,” I said with another sigh, hanging up the phone and tossing it on the passenger’s side seat again. “And I thought it couldn’t get any worse,” I mumbled.

Now I have to worry about Oli, too, since he’s apparently going into a deep dark depression because Rex is missing. But I can’t really talk, I mean, I’m practically having a therapy session with myself in my car. Sigh, as if my life could get any more fucked up.

I continued driving through a green light, hearing a loud horns going off to my right. I turned my head, my eyes spotting two bright headlights before everything went black and empty.

I apparently I talked too soon…

A/N: Yes, I did finally update. Because I'm not sure, I just had this random feeling to write this chapter and so I did. Yeah.

I think it turned out pretty well, so I'm happy. I think.

Anyway, this chapter is more of a look into what's going on in Linx's head since I've been getting a lot of PMs calling her a whore and shit. I felt the need to defend her. *shrugs*

So the next update shouldn't be too far away since I'm now in a relatively good mood. lol If you're lucky I might even update again today!(:

What really happened to Rex? Is he dead or alive? Is Linx okay or did she end up following in Rex's footsteps? Is Oli really in a deep dark depression now?