Chapter 6 - Let the games begin!

Chapter 6 – Let the games begin!

                Yeah, that’s how Rex and I ended up shirtless in a tree. His pants and shirt are on the branch above us, my shirt is too far way for either of us to reach, and my pants are still on. Thank god, we only made out, but, god, we are messy.

                I sigh, swinging my legs off the tree. “So how are we going to get back to the house if I have no shirt to wear?” I ask, looking over at his bright blue eyes.

                “Here, wear mine,” He says, grabbing his shirt and handing it to me. “I would rather show off my abs to the world than your boobs. Those are for my eyes only.”

I blush, smacking him on the arm. “Wow, you’re a pervert!” I giggle, slipping into his over-sized shirt. “But I should have known since you practically ripped my shirt off and threw it half-way across the tree.”

He chuckles, grinning at me. “Yeah, but you know you loved it!” He chimes, pulling on his pants.

“You wish!” I scoff, climbing down the tree. “Hurry up now!” I yell up the tree, watching him scale down the tree, taking his oh-sweet time.

“Well, now, I’m going to go slower!” He shouts back, slowly down his already-slow pace. He laughs, jumping down the rest of the way.

I shake my head, looking down at myself. “Uh, Rex, there’s a slight problem to this messy situation, besides my clothes getting stuck in a tree.”

He looks me over, confused. “What the hell are you talking about, Linx?”

“Oliver is going to know we did something since you’re shirtless and I’m wearing your shirt.” I explain, worry placing itself on my face.

“So what? Let him think what he wants to.” He says bluntly, putting his arm around my shoulders. I shake it off, glaring up at him.

“Yes, but he’s my friend, truthfully, a better friend than you.” I snap, pulling his shirt over my head and handing it to him. “F*ck it! I just get dirty looks from the neighbors!” I exclaim, stomping to my door.

“Wait, Linx, I’m sorry!” He shouts after me, putting his shirt on and coming after me. “Will you wait for me?” He yells, rushing towards me.

“Nope!” I chime, popping the ‘p’ and slipping inside. I slam the door close, just before he walks in, running upstairs to my room.

“Linx, where is your shirt, again?” Oliver asks, looking at me over a book as I walk in, closing the door behind me.

I wave it off, walking into our closet and looking for a new shirt. I grab another random one, slipping it over my head. “So what’s up, home dog?” I ask, walking out of the closet and plopping down next to him on his bed.

“Nothing much, home skillet biscuit!” He chimes, putting a bookmark in his book and setting it down. I giggle, shaking my head.

“We are so special!” I laugh, standing up. “ED!” I finish, running over to my bed and collapsing on it. He chuckles, walking towards the door. “Where the hell do you think you’re going?!” I yell, sitting up. He looks at me like I’m crazy, stopping with his hand on the doorknob. “I wasn’t done raping you!” I shout, loud enough you could probably hear it a mile away.

He smirks, walking towards me. “Oh, really, Little Miss?” He purrs, climbing on top of me. I nod, biting my bottom lip. “Well, why don’t you finish what you started?”

“Uh,” I stutter, looking away from his suddenly seductive blue eyes. “Well, um, I, uh, have problems.” I sigh, looking back into his eyes. “But a few more won’t hurt anyone.” I mutter, closing the short distance between us and kissing him.