Chapter 8 - FML, like seriously, people!

Chapter 8 – FML, like seriously, people!

I bite Oliver’s lip playfully, pressing myself even closer to him. His cold hands slip up the back of my shirt, caressing the small of my back and making me shiver from his icy touch. I tug at the hem of his shirt, begging him silently asking him to take it off.

He grins, quickly pulling it off and revealing his perfectly-chiseled eight-pack. I let out a gasp, pulling his lips back to mine and smirking.

“Linx….I….think…..I…..” Oliver breathes, his tongue tracing over my snake bites and toying with them.

“Don’t say it, Oli…..” I whisper quietly, feeling the salty taste of my tears as they trickle over our dancing tongues. “I don’t know where I stand at the moment, I’m sorry,” I manage, pulling away and getting yanked back to his lips.

“Please just be mine for tonight,” He mumbles, pressing his soft lips against mine roughly, begging for more. He pulls away slightly, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes that seem so unreal.

Something deep within myself seems to melt at his words, which feels….good. Oh, god, I’m scaring myself now.

“I would love to, Oliver,” I say with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. “I want you to always remember me…your first time.” I pull off my own shirt, starting to unbuckle his belt and smirking a bit. “Fun time~!” I wink.

Oliver lies down beside me, breathless. “Wow, Linx, just wow,”

I laugh, cuddling up against him and keeping the blanket tightly around our naked bodies. “So am I just that good?” I smirk, looking up at him.

“Hell yes, but, like, times a million and five,” Oli chuckles, smirking and kissing my forehead softly.

I look at the window, seeing the sun peek over some mountains out in the distance and pulling away.  “Time to go,” I grab his shirt off the floor, slipping over my head and messing with my hair a bit.

“Hey, I’m going to need that,” Oli says with a chuckle, getting out of bed as well and smiling.

“Oh, I know that,” I wink, giggling and getting my jeans, pulling them on. I smile, handing him the rest of his clothes.

“Thanks, Linx,” Oli smiles, putting his boxers and black skinny jeans on,  glancing over at me with his mesmerizing blue eyes, just like Rex’s…… I mentally face-palm, frowning a bit at the name.

“No problem, Oli,” I smile back, finishing getting dressed and looking over at him. “You ready?” I ask, standing up and slipping on my heels.

Oli nods, standing up and kissing my lips softly. “I still like you, Linx, no matter what,” He said quietly, looking me with those big blue eyes.

I bite my lip, pulling away slightly and looking back at him. “I know, Oli, and I’m so, so, so, sorry,” I say, looking like I’m about to burst into tears.

“Sorry for what?” Oli asks, furrowing his eyes brows together, confused.

“Sorry for,” I begin, “being a terrible person who does terrible things…. Like reject a sweet guy like you,” I sigh, wiping away a few wondering tears. “I’m just sorry for everything,”

Oli’s eyes soften as they look at me. He smiled a bit, pecking me on the lips. “It’s okay, Linx, I promise. I totally understand why you don’t want to fall in love,”

I hug him, burying my face in his chest and sighing. “You’re too amazing, Oli, you make people like me look worse,”

Oli chuckles, wrapping his arms around me and smiling. “Oh, come on, Linx, you aren’t that horrible,” He laughs.

“Don’t lie,” I giggle, looking up at him and noticing a hickey on his neck, poking it. “Whoospy!” I giggle again, smirking like the little devil I am.

He blushes a deep red, his hand shooting up to cover the super obvious red mark on his neck. “Shit, Linx, you suck,” He pouts a bit, still blushing.

“Yeah, your neck,” I smirk, taking his hand and leading him out of the room. He blushes darker, following behind me and his hand not leaving his neck. “I wonder where Rex is,” I mumble, leading him down the stairs to find a few party-go-ers pasted out on the floor.

“I was thinking the exact same thing,” Oli admits, sighing and biting his lip nervously.

I squeeze his hand comfortingly, smiling kindly and walking outside with him. “I think he probably just went home after the party,”

Oli nods, still biting his lip as he takes the lead, leading us back to his car. “Good point, Linx,”

I smile a bit wider, letting go of his warm hand and getting into the passenger’s side of his car, buckling myself in as well. “Let’s hurry home then,”

Oli smiles back, nodding and starting the car, beginning the way back to my house.

For some odd reason, I have a feeling that something is very, very wrong with Rex.

“Oli,” I sigh, pacing back and forth in front of the couch Oli rests upon. “I’m super worried about him. W-What if he’s hurt somewhere?!”

Oli sighs as well, shaking his head and looking at me. “Calm down, Linx, I bet he’s fine. He’s probably at the party, but we didn’t see him when we left.”

I nod slowly, biting my lip. Yeah, that’s a possibility, but I know that’s not it. It’s something much worse. “I guess, you’re right,” I lie, sighing.

“He might even be with a girl in one of the bedrooms,” Oli said, shrugging and making me tense and glare at the wall. “We’ll never know until he comes back,”

I continue to glare at the wall, crossing my arms over my chest and thinking hard. “Maybe, I should go out looking for him,” I say, grabbing my coat and slipping it on.

“No, I think you should stay right here, Linx,” Oli frowned, looking at me and standing to his feet.

“I don’t care,” I snapped, grabbing my purse and glaring at everything I look at. “You maybe not be concerned with whether he’s dead or alive, but I am, so I’m going to look for him,” I open the front door, walking out.

“Wait, Li-,” His voice gets cut off by me slamming the front door closed, walking to my car.

Rex, I’m coming, I promise. I think, starting up my car and pulling out of the driveway, speeding down the road and biting my lip nervously.

--------Author's Note------------

Hola, chickas! (And maybe some, chicos xD)

I'm back for a while! (I hope.)

I fail at deadlines, so that's why......well, yeah.

Anyway, I'm not so happy with this chapter at all so if I end up re-doing it, don't be shocked.

But if I get some good feedback from it, I'll probably leave it and post another chappie. :)

I hope you enjoyed this chappie, even though I think it's sucks. ;D

Comment, Fan, Vote! Thanks, Lovelies! ;)

Did Rex live after jumping off the bridge? If he is alive, then will Linx make it to him in time? Or will something happen to her on the way? What will Oli do after Linx runs off to find Rex?

FIND OUT IN CHAPPIE 9 OF LITTLE MISS DELIQUENT! <3