Chapter 4 - I just wanna.....touch you???

Chapter 4 – I just wanna…..touch you???

                “F*ck me,” Oliver sighs, smacking his forehead.

                “Yeah, well, I apparently did last night!” I snap, falling back on my bed. “Is there any proof that we, er, did it last night?”

                Oliver shakes his head, just as the door flings up.

                “As I was saying, Mr. Bones, I heard loud moans coming from this room, last night!” Rex exclaims, dragging my dad into my room.

                He did not. He’s a dead man.

                My jaw drops, looking back and forth between Rex, who’s smirking evilly and Oliver, who’s still on the floor.

                In only his boxers.

                “DAD!” I screech, jumping off my bed. “Uh, it’s not what it looks like!”

                “Then what is it then?!” My dad crosses his arms over his chest, glaring at Oliver.

                “Mr. Bones, I promise you, we didn’t do anything!” Oliver says gently, standing up; his boxers gaping open.

                “OLIVER!” I scream, jumping in front of him, blocking my dad from seeing anything. “Uh, Dad, last night, we were watching TV and talking and, somehow, we pasted out! That’s ALL!”

                My dad’s frown deepens, looking back and forth between Oliver and I. “Very well.” He grumbles, pulling me into a hug. “Honey, I have an emergency business trip and I’m leaving today, so if Oliver does anything to you, I want you to stay in Rex’s room, okay?”

                I nod, expressionless, pulling away. “But Oli-,”

                “Ah, shh!” He mutters, leaving the room. “Bye, kids!” He yells over his shoulder, trotting down the stairs.

                I turn to Rex, already glaring. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I yell in his ear, stomping on his foot.

                He doesn’t react; he just stands there, smirking, like the devil he is. “Oh, I don’t know….Maybe, you.” He says, running a finger down my jaw. I smack his hand away, shoving him out of my room.

                “Good! ‘Cause I hate you, too!” I yell, slamming the door in his face once, again. I sigh, turning back to the wide-eyed Oliver. “Oliver, I-,”

                “Shhh!” He puts his finger on my lips, shutting me up. He stares at me for a long moment with something burning in his eyes. “I wanna…..touch you???” He says, making it sound like a question.

                I raise one of my eyebrows, looking at him curiously. “What?”

                He pulls his finger, leaning down to me. His lips gently touch mine, unsure of what to do. His hands cup my face; his kisses getting rougher. I kiss back, putting my hands on his hand.

                This is wrong. If this continues, I’m going to……..fall.

                Hard.